Reviews for Even the Darkest Night
angelofdarkness140900 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
This story is amazing please continue to write it
Crazy Koala chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I know you listed this story as on hiatus, but I'd just like to point out a 'mistake' in the very last sentence of this chapter..."And then everything went black." I don't think people are afforded the luxury of blacking out when transforming into vampires. My impression is that the whole process is supposed to be painful - constantly, but anyway...I like your writing style and will be happy to read anything you write if you decide to continue the story. If not, thank goodness you decided to stop early, or I don't think I'd be able to stand not knowing what'll happen next.
ParamuseAngel chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Why are you not continueing this story?
Eliina3 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
please continue this story.

I think it would be a great story. I like your writing style so far.

I want to know how Bella's and Edward's reaction would be

Hope you release the next chapter soon!
ilovetwilight chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
no! i just read that you haven't updated inmore than a year...and i am in tears. :( how could you just let this one go? especially THIS STORY! :) i loved every minute of reading it! it was amazing and so well written. im hoping that you will please please please please please please please please please please update! i really loved it. 3 thanks. please continue&keep writing!
Hazelnholly chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Plz keep wrightin
alittlefaithinme2 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
i like it please update
kimanioverthinks chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
I love this so much. I would like to see how you describe Bella as a vampire. For me, that's pretty much the focal point of a story like this one. :D Thanks! I love it!
Chite chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Oh, I love these stories! Update, update! ]
TwiHard24 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
o this is going to be a good story, i can tell. please hurry and make your next chapter!
LoveForDrakeAndJosh chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Oh no! What will happen? I hope you will get on with it soon!
Misfit-Of-The-Real-World chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
update soon
Ichigo Mirai chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
this is good so far! please update soon!
Lucinahs chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Keep writing it sounds really good.
Breaking chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
That was so good update soon!I need to know what happened!