Reviews for Family Bond
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
One word...Sugoi!
gunman chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Damn! You know how to write a drama! I was almost in tears over this story.

The story itself was good and well written, describing each others personalities and problems that stem from years of guarding their own feelings and never truely talking.

Shinji and Rei never really talked that much when they were pilots and even though Asuka's presence was hard to ignore, it seemed obvious that they would end up together.

The part I really liked was how you used Yui to inadvertantly keep the pair together, innocently showing just what it was that they were missing out of their lives.

Promises they had made, vows sworn and such.

You start with a pair of people who had gotten so stubbon and unyielding that they come to the edge of separating, yet by the end of the story you see them rededicate their vows to each other.

Way to go!

I'm keeping this as one of my favorite stories.

Write on!
nick2951 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very nice one-shot; its good to see you back
Prasiddha chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw

That's pretty much what comes to my mind. Very nice Shran. Been a while!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Very enjoyable. Well-written as well. Thanks for sharing.
Cryoxe chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Really nice one shot.
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Damn SHRAN. This fic made me remember the moment when my parents almot took a divorce. But i stopped it. This brought tears in my eyes when I read it through. But it was a good fic. Can you please update the story The Wings Of An Angel? I have requested that several times already.
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very nice. It maybe could have used just a hair more of an emotional kick, but this is very good effort. Good job.
Kirako chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
And later comes the makeup sex. Heh. Nice little story, I enjoyed it.
dennisud chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nice one-shot! Enough Drama and waff to make things great to start the day with!

dennisud
Neferius chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It's been too long Shran...well not that long but still a gap. This was a great story and surprisingly I think you kept the characters in character most of the time. They weren't over the top and more realistic then a lot of writers do.

The mind of a child is a simple thing but people don't give them enough credit. I've seen some kids do some amazing things with their minds...even when they themselves don't realize it.

Overall, Grade A work.

Read ya Later.
J.G. The Gamer chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
You put me through one shitty ringer for a bit there. At first I though it was Yui and Gendo, then I thought it was Yui Ikari's parents having some issues with the Sohryu family, and then I figured out that it was Shinji and Rei who were the parents of Yui. And that shit had hit the fan.

Yeah, shit tends to happen when you throw a drunk woman into the equation. But by all means it was unintentional on Shinji's part, with a bit of biology playing into the growing equation. And the shit that ensued almost split the family apart.

Above all else, one needs to look at the larger picture underneath all the shit. Both Shinji and Rei have put enormous amounts of energy into their relationship and tis a good thing one shitty accident didn't ultimately tear them apart. They loved each other still and couldn't bear to split apart, as that would be shitty.

Good shi... err stuff MBS. And my first S/R review in ages knowing my views on such a pairing.