Reviews for The Really Secret World of Alex Mack
Chris chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
I really like this story. When are you going to get around to posting the conclusion to the story?
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
keep it up
miyucamui chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I really liked your story. I did actually read it... I noticed a lot of people didn't.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Great start. Catch ya on the flip side.
Super Saiyan chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I just want to let you know I really like your story, before reading this I had only read summeries of the episode

" The Other Side" parts 1 and 2 and then a couple days ago saw them for the first time.

It was great how she slipt into two personalites, I've seen that before on cartoons but never on an actual TV show it was awesome!

Also, can I make a request. Whenever you find the chance, could you write a Ray/Alex fanic for me. I know she ended up with that Hunter guy, but I always felt that she should've fell in love with Ray as he's the only one who could ever truly understand her and her powers. -
Griffbear chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Argh. don't leave us in suspsense :P Post it already lol.
Sokai chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
So . . . I'm sorry, what was the secret here? It wasn't a long chapter, no (well, not for ME anyway), but it DID drag on and on and ON with Alex trying to get out what the double did, and I still dunno . . . unless I missed it. *Scratches head* Oh well. Keep it going. LoL
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Please finish this wonderful story because I can't wait to see what happens next.

ColeAndPhoebeForever!
Supernatural Chick chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Hey, this is pretty good! I would love it if you would continue on this story, please. Please update ASAP and you will have my eternal gratitude! I just must find out what happens. Please update ASAP!
frank chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
ahh yes that is quite an amusing...erm...story

even though i didn't read it

the colours were pretty to say sumin good

gotta love those black and whites
a chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
cool fic more please
thecheat3333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i ididn't read it but, i loved that show a long time ago!
Kicks5000 chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
keep up the good work and update as soon as you can
dana13 chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
dude, put it up, put it up now!
scrawn chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
i am ecstatic that you updated! after all of this time! i got very giddy indeed! and i HOPE beyond all hope that you finish this fan fic BEFORE i leave high school? it started when i had just got out of 7th grade and im graduating next year! insane! anyway, so please update soon! (and ps...i hope she didnt kill his dog :-/)