Reviews for Axed
Lol! Soren gave Tormod cookies! That's hilarious! :P
o chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
That was awful
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Honestly, when I saw that this was humor I was a bit worried, but you actually pulled it off nicely. The whole aerial show thing was just terrific and I nearly died at the maid Ike part (gosh, I really hate him). And finally there's someone else that notices that while they keep calling Elena's hair "blue" it really looks purple! Anyway, that was odd... But I think I saw that there was a sequel to this, and if that's the case...well, I'll just have to read it, now won't I? Oh, but nice job (as always)!
MagicalRicePudding chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Whoops, I seemed to have missed this chapter to review! XD

Shinon and Mist had ELEVEN kids! Ah...well we know what they were doing in their spare time. XD -shot-

And Mia and Rhys's part made me laugh. XD

Oh yeah, whats castrated? I really don't know what that is... o.o
WolfStar713 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Wow, that ended really quikly.

Overall, it was great. You added a lot of great comedy in it.

I like your little conversation about Ike's hair too.

You sure are creative, and that is awesome.
WolfStar713 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I like #2 on your little list at the end. Nice touch.
WolfStar713 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Nice.

I feel a little for Ike, poor guy.

But I guess he deserved it, right?
WolfStar713 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Yes Ike seems like a major jerk. I wasn't expecting that.

Nice twist.
FlamingChain chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Funny! Feel bad for Ike and also a bit weirded out for Mist, but really funny! Commenting to S-ped, I don't think Eliwood was that bad...
S-ped chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
I like the parings and everything, but Ike is my third fav character in the FE series, so i'll have to flame this.

If you make a story related to this, make Eliwood suffer. (He disgraces all the pheareans in FE7)

I love the parings though, and this story is nicely written.

However, i don't thikn Ike is THAT lame... he's kinda cool...
Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Let me see... a few comments on the pairings. I like Tauroneo/Titania, and Mia/Rhys, but Mist/Shinon? I know that this is a parody, but that's a bit out there. (snickers) Star Trek. ROFL! And Maid Ike! Where do you get this stuff? If I had to give this a rating, I'd give it 5 stars.

Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Oh, now we're putting in morals, are we? (grins) Good chapter. Keep it up! ;)

Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I knew it! Soren/Lethe and Ike/Tanith! YES! (looks at computer) Oh, fraps. My battery's dead. Gotta go!

Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Ah, that reminds me. I forgot to comment on this in Folly of Man. I was pleasantly surprised by your Soren/Lethe pairing then, and I see it's still implied now. Very good!

Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Does Gatrie come off as a pervert to everyone, or is it just me?