Reviews for Anti Strawberry
Sussi Ishida chapter 3 . 1/7
hermosa historia... gracias por escribirla :3 me gusto mucho.. amo esa fresita xD
Sussi Ishida chapter 1 . 1/7
linda historia :3
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Thanks to you too for writing such interesting story Looking forward to your new works, keep up! XD
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Cool, interesting plot
muwahahahahaha chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
w

*worships you.*

You're the best.

Literally.

*goes to make a band named Anti-Strawberry.*

8'D
Roman C Lee chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Haha XD I had a lot of fun reading this! You did a great job; I wouldn't worry about the lemons so much, because if someone's reading an M rated fic, they should know what they're getting themselves into *shrugs* as long as you give fair warning it's all cool.

I look forward to reading some of your other works in the future -
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I kinda like how Rukia has no clue what his lifespan will be and that her argument makes no sense... I always kinda thought of Rukia as either with Renji or... _ a lesbian... *gasp!* Yes, I know! Scandalous!

I like this story. It flows really well and you have few grammar mistakes. And it's a nice change from "Ichigo follows in his father's footsteps" stories.
Shiro shiro shiro chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Uwa, what an interesting and beatiful fanfic! :3 I truly think that there should be a sequel to this.

(And thank you for reviewing my fanfic, as well. I appriciate it very much.)
Kittan-chan chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
The second best story I'v ever read, but if I hadn't read the other one it would most definately have been my most favorite fanfic and trust me, I've read alot of them!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
I love it!

Kisses from Argentina!
Addictedreader09 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
o that was really cute i love this story!
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
hahaha chad's with inoue,

wtf! lol good stuff
HunterKai chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Damn! I'm sorry if I forgot to review the last chappie! It's good, but I like this better. Pwetty smut is always nice. I enjoyed it very much!
DRAY72116 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Yes it deserves a sequel, this story was that good and could continue reading it for a long time to come.
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
That was adorable! :D I love the fact they argue all the way through... XD "Is this what sex is suppost to be like?" XD XD That was a wonderful touch :D