Reviews for Fire Emblem: The Frozen Throne expansion
ShadowLord18 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Write more, i have been reading this more times than i can remember and i have to say this is gold, amazing, outstanding, so please write more, please.
RPFarseer chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Dude you should so continue this story! I find myself very much liking what you have written so far and like the way the story is going. I also kind of feel sorry for poor Luther, he misses his head basher so much.
Derra chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Jeje, good story.

When you said in your review that you had a FE fic I thought I had to read it.

I have to say that using a Warcraft I character as the fic's tactician is a very interesting and original idea.
sagewolf chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Update! Brilliant! Two things: you need to put periods or commas at the ends of quotes, you can't just close the quotes and end the sentence without a mark. And, when Kent is talking to Sain, him saying 'one sole' is just him repeating himself.

Waiting for more. ...Should be writing. ...Can wait and write at same time. Must write in fragments. Waiting...(no pressure xP)
Alkeni chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Really good story. Its quite a unique Idea, and its obviously a Lyn/Uther fic. There are a few grammatical and spelling errors, but nothing worth mentioning.
sagewolf chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
I like the characterisation of Uther. It's good, the way you show his views on people and Lyn's actions. ...You should put a little more description into the battle, though. Good place to end the chapter, too. A tactician that thinks like a knight... this will be interesting. Oh yes. Keep it up.