Reviews for Cool Blue Reason
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Was that a song?
Except for a few typos there, you did great.
A bittersweet ending. I liked that.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
'Sinister' meant left handed, after all.

[In Latin, yes, but not necessarily in all languages deriving from.]

"The problem," Tofu said slowly, carefully, "is that poisoned chi is not poison."

"I've seen chi attacks," Ranma said, shaking his head. "Lots of 'em. This is much more complex than just making someone die. Why bother?"

[I’ve had this ‘chi poison’ idea for a long time, but I’ve never seen other authors use it. Now I have]

"Both, actally. It's

[actually]

want to minimalize

[minimize]

I have a feeling that was supposed to be tense and poignant, but the segments weren’t long enough to build enough of a sense of what really happened/was going on/was about to happen. Too many vague references to things that happened recently and too many things left mentioned and never followed up on.
papillon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Interesting, and deserves more attention than it's gotten. Ranma fandom seems to have been falling apart in the last few years...
m4rk6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I like this fic, though I must say Ranma deserved everything he got for being stupid enough to let Jun live. Guess he never really learned anything at all.
CrimsonNoble chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Trippy as hell and delicious because of it.
Sotek chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I think it could use a bit of cleanup to sort out those continuity errors - the wedding scene where it is really throws off following the threads for a bit, and the last three scenes all being the forward thread is ... inelegant.

But aside from that, wow. A wonderful piece of art, I feel.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow! This is just... Simply... Enthrallingly... AWESOME!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow, something here indeed, and a story that has a lot to see and read in it. Really liked the way things unfolded, and the whole tone overall.