Reviews for Lost Souls
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
This is good so far.
cast14 chapter 29 . 3/25/2010
great story i loved it

it was a very interesting story
Innocence and Instinct chapter 29 . 1/31/2010
sweet story! i love it x3
OrionUchiha chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was amazing. The writing was superb and I could imagine it perfectly. Wow, the first chapter and it's already got me hooked. Great job to do as a beginning chapter.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 29 . 6/16/2009
That was good. i liked this story!
freak-4-God chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
woah woah wait wiat, back up, flag on the play, freeze. WHO IS HIS EX FIANCE?
dudeingreen chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
this story is like totally off the hook, me and my friend are awsome naruto fans and we both love this story, could you write another naruto story for us. i bet if you do another one it will be as awsome as this one!
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 29 . 10/11/2008
i love it! a lot! great ending.. _
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
yey! sakura is alright.. im really excited abt the last chapter.. hehehe.. i really love this..
uchiasakurafan95 chapter 27 . 9/27/2008
o..m..g i love that chapie please dont make her die that just sucks will they ever get a break were they can be happy and have a future together for once in there two lives geezes
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 27 . 9/26/2008
waahh! who was the one that caught her? i really hope that she will be okey.. i really love it.. update soon.. _
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 26 . 9/16/2008
i really love it.. especially how sasuke is fighting the curse seal.. i also love sakura's get up.. hehehe.. i really love everything abt this chapter.. update soon..
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 25 . 8/25/2008
sakura was amazing. she handled the situation really good.. hehehe.. i hope she handle the pressure and all in the upcoming war! update soon..
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
im so hapi u finally updated and i really love it.. just a little confuse how did sakura have the sharingan.. but im glad the three expert user of sharingan will teach her.. im so excited in the upcoming training and battles.. update soon..
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 23 . 4/18/2008
wow.. i love it.. this is so mysterious.. im really curious abt the thing alexial is pertaining abt.. hehehe.. love to read the next chapter.. update soon..