Reviews for Fine Again
Cordria chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Hey, I'm liking this... :D It's REALLY good! Update again. It's a really interesting twist on the story. It took a while for me to realize that Danny ran away after his accident and Sam/Tucker didn't know about his ghost powers, but once I got that I really started getting into this.

Did you know that if you unscramble Median you get Me, I, and Dan? *random trivia* Or maybe I Am Dem - but that makes no sense really. If you'd've picked Damian, then you could rearrange it into 'I am Dan', which would have made sense... *rambles*

Loved the flashback. Maybe try using linebreaks? It was a little confusing in this chapter when you suddenly switched between Sam/Tucker and Danny. :D

Very cute. Like I said earlier, can't wait for the update.

bluexisxcool chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
. i love this.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Why is he hiding from people? Please update it.
SlaughterOtter chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Gapes at the wonderous chapter. Wow... Cool name... Median. Great name...
FireNationFreak chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
That was awesome! I love stories where Danny comes back after a long time! PLEASE update soon!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Wow why would anyone flame? This is quite good. Update soon.

Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nice start. Please update.
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oo... I want to see what happens...
Kyo's Querida1293 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This seems like it's going to make a great story. It's keeps me wondering what's going to happen next. i cna't wait until your next update!
xXMeMyselfandIXx chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this leik totally sux and makes me want to vomit! NO! I was just kidding I really like it but maybe a little more text, more words? Just keep write!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
y' know, you dont have to use so many fancy words cuz a lot of people plobably wouldnt understand them. otherwise, i think this was a good start though you could've made it longer.

41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3