Reviews for Prophecy
Pikachu2chu chapter 19 . 1/24
I know this story is old and you probably won't read this, and even if you did it wouldn't matter, but I know that if I was the key I would ask if it had to be a specific time that I died or whether I just had to die (I'm assuming it's the earlier) and if I didn't die at the right time it meant nothing would happen I would ask them to kill me right then and destroyed the risk.
Really enjoying by the way, just needed to say tha to someone who would know what I meant. Definitely sparking my imagination. Thanks.
FowlFanGirl chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
WOOPWOOP loved it! Done a sequel?
BookWormy chapter 24 . 5/5/2012
WOOOOO! I cant stand unhappy ending either fab!
let it begin chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Ur writing to quickly story and environment are hard to capture but when u do its better. Holly arrived to quickly say in the conversation shes already on the surface near by.
Artyfan chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
Cat fight, cat fight, cat fight, hoot, hoot, hoot.
artyfan chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
hmmmm, looks similar to an event that happened in The Aztec Incident by agivega.
ARTEMIS RULZ chapter 24 . 8/8/2009
THIS STORY FUCKING ROCKS! MAKE A ANOTHER ONE PLZ!
artemisfowlforever chapter 24 . 9/29/2008
its awesome
SoulSurvivor23 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
I Have Read his Dark Materials...it was great!
K chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You own Glorificus?

Joss, Buffy, Glory, Dawn, Season Five ringing a bell?

K
AtlantisCat101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
well it was kinda confusing bvuz u put the quotation marks a space behind the words and u didnt really put commas, but otherwise good plot
alison burkes chapter 12 . 5/16/2008
it is well scary
Dashippy chapter 24 . 5/16/2008
I think this was a good story, a couple of mistakes here and there, but nothing serious. The two things I either missed or didn't get is first, I don't think you covered how Foaly survived the fire and second, I don't think you mentioned where in the AF timeline this is.
Thegreatestnameever chapter 24 . 3/7/2008