Reviews for Almost Over
Yukie Kyu chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
please continue it! i beg you! please! this story is so nice and depressing!
Silverwings47 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
OMG! I luv it~ Make it happy ending or Mukahi can go commit suicide~ And haunt Yuushi for the rest of the live~
happyymint chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
I think I love you. O_O Well anyways, I hope the ending will surprise me! _ The only thing I want is that Mukahi ends up happy. :3 Please update soon~!
pearlshadow03 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
I wanna cry pls update name
Apple Snapple chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
OMFG XD

I LUVE you. XD
solaesce chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Pretty good. Make them together in the very end, but before that, make them suffer. A lot. Sorry, I just like angst.
Lily13 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
nice chapter

i'd rather like a happy ending
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
You updated "Shattering World, by AnuneFan412"!

I am a huge fan of that story...though it did end sadly, but I am SO HAPPY that someone decided to conitnue it! I love this! The grammar's good. Punctuation's good. It's just SO great! I love it!

There's just one thing I'm miffed about...and no, it's not your story...I think Yuushi's just TOO DARN STUBBORN and that guy absolutely does NOT know how to FEEL! Ok, I love Yuushi, but I hate it when he's all obssessed with tennis. Sheesh...Poor Gakuto.

I wish at one time it's not Gakuto who keeps on chasing. For once in his life, Yuushi should be the one who suffers!

Meh..whatever. K. Gotta go. This is definitely going in my alerts and faves.

Good luck.

Rai
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
-squeals- YAY! YOU CONTINUED IT! XDD I'm so proud. XD

I love this. XD Oh yes, you better update. -nods-

I don't see Atobe out of character...maybe it's just me O.o XD
solaesce chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Interesting. Pretty good so far.
Drowning Insanity chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Good day to you Zannen Munen Mata Raishuu,

Excellent start to AnuneFan412's story, "Shattering World". Overall grammar and punctuation is fine and smooth, introduction to the sequel is great. What more can I say? This will be an excellent sequel. I will be reading the next chapter once it comes out, so congratulate yourself on a job well done.

- Silent Drowning Insanity