Reviews for A Rose is Arrows is Eros: A Comedic Tale of
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/29
Thank you for a happy ending! I checked to make sure it would have a happy ending before I read because you're an amazing writer but your other stories just break my heart and I just can't handle that right now. I'm glad they got together. This really seems like these too. Thank you for writing.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This is both endearing, funny, and painful to read. Not because of your writing, but the style, Snape's words and the situations.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Just the right amount of snarky humor and cheesiness to make a great story ")
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice.
VeroSev chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Look, if it were not for Angel and his plan to put Snape jealous, Severus had never been encouraged to tell his feelings to Harry... I liked it!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Totally fabulous!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was sweet and very funny
aalens chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Great fic. Very romantic and funny. Thank you.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
HaHaHa! I loved this story!
ALCM-slkg chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
McGonagall rolled her eyes. "They're not fighting. That's foreplay."

LOL this entire last section was precious. I don't know why Harry didn't clue in when the angel said love is a human emotion and the phrasing when the angel said he would stay for love of Harry Potter should have tipped Hermione off, especially as she's read about the species. No matter, it was funnier this way. I love how Harry punched Severus and got a chokehold with a complimentary kiss in return. I wish flowers were that useful in real life, as it is I find them useless wastes that should be left where they grow so as they may become of use in the intricate designs of nature.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
lmao. I think it's very in character for Severus to choke Harry and then kiss him lol. Nice job on the story.
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow, this was such a great one-shot. I'm glad it wasn't short, like most are. Snape was perfect, if a little OOC(but hey, it's hard to write Snarry without a little bit of that) The plot was original and rather compelling. Thank you so much. Great writing, great story! _
Vodkation chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw it was both funny and sweet, love it
akajinshi chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
"the couple that had gone from kissing to archery in no time flat"- LOL my favorite line. I can totally see this happening. It was very light and enjoyable. Great job!~
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
oh lord this was loopy! harry and snape ... smh. love really is blind!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »