Reviews for Curse of the Bunny Outfit
xFlipJamsx chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
this is a cute story, i would like to read the unedited version :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
next chapter please
Katherine Loves Kisses chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Eppp! Love it! :3 Soo funny over the fact that Bulma's parents caught her and Vegeta having sex xD and that even told her husband "Why dont we do that" xD hahahha lol ahh Vegeta your soo hiliarioius when it comes to Yamcha xD ahhh I hope they had their fun c; wow 3 months without sex would be hard! :o Omg pooor trunks! xD he had to witness his parents doing the dirty :O I was wondering if you can send me the 18 plus story please :D thanks and love the story made me crack up :3
dani555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hello! THIS IS SO FUNNY. I can't stop laughing! man, this is one of the most hilarous story i've ever read.c The part when Vegeta start to laugh it's so comical. And the part of the New year Eve, that killed me. Very good writing, and very IC.

That was a really good job, keep like that.

See ya'
abbieouji chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
HEY! i want the unedited version too! okay, here's my email

i really wanna read it! tht is all .. BYE!
abbieouji chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
HAHA! that was to funny, espically the last part when bulmas mom said at least they found their room this time. but anyway, this is a very funny story. oh, and may i say, this is my firt review on fanfiction! and im honered that it is a b/v humor story. keep up the good work!

******** abbieouji out! PEACE! **********
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved it! I always wondered what would happen if Vegeta saw Bulma in the bunny outfit!

Can you send me the 18 version of this story? I would really like to read it.

my email is laughingwittch yahoo .com (no spaces though)
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I. LOVED. IT. )
sesshy'sLaTechgurl1810 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hi! I havnt started reading this story yet but I can tell by the title that I'm really gonna like it .

Please send me the unedited version & I promise that I'll come back & review as soon as I've finished it!

Pretty please with vegeta on top _

Wait that kinda sounded perverted but u get what I mean )
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
DUDE THAT SHIT WAS FUN-NY

I COULDNT STOP LAUGHIN!
TaminFury chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I giggled quited a bit :)
Sh1kyo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
can u send me the unedited verison if u still have it email in my profile
Venus Darling chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
LOL! Love the flashback about them being caught on the couch! :D
kimena chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
i would like the unedited version thanks my E- mail adress is on my profile
sakira127 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I really enjoyed. And I am interested in reading the unedited version. My email address is