Reviews for The Immortal
AlucardChick101 chapter 1 . 9/19
Awesome! Just wish this was longer.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/17
This is really cool
lkm chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It would certainly be very interesting to be Naruto here.
Whoooa chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
What kind of customer-tab does he has. I mean, a millenium of being a faithful customer...

And finally a bright immortal!Naruto story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I advise you to google the spellings of some words like biju ,tsukiyomi other spellings than getting all of them wrong
CupcakeTrue chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I absolutely love all of your stories! I've read all of them!
Consider this a review for all your others stories. I can't wait for more I've even book marked you.

Keep up the good work!

Awaiting your next story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I hope you write more chapters. I can't wait to read more of this.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Huh. That was actually really interesting. I liked that. The level of pure regeneration was astounding. I'm figuring other uzumaki descendants get a much much weaker form of regeneration along with their red slitted eyes. Great idea btw. Most people talk about crazy techniques and stuff that he learns but this is the first time i read of someone so focused on the pure regeneration. When one thinks about it with such a passive ability that gets stronger every time he is cute or hurt he could easily super train in any skill and most especially taijutsu and weaponry as he has nothing to fear from damaged muscles bones or blood loss. He could technically work out till he chose to stop. ANother thing I recall is the chakra he has since its so massive being used as a nutritional supplement to keep him healthy in his younger years (depends on the story you read) meaning he could basically not eat or drink and survive just fine. Meaning space and other should could be adapted too, supreme cold massive disintegrating heat, all could be with work adapted to.
mattcun chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
funny
Zecht chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
nice fic.
Error4North chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Funny little story. Good work.
BajaB chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hehehe. Very good. I enjoyed the idea of eternal Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
What happen to Sasuke?
ShadowFireZelda chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Well Danzo was 6th and Kakashi 7th (Even though he never even got back to Konoha before Tsunade came back) so Naruto would actually be 8th.
hanife2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very nice read. There's an epic hidden inside it, so too bad it's just a oneshot. :) I especially liked that brief tease of a fifth shinobi war at the end and its resolution.

But there are some annoying typos:
Uzamaki Uzumaki, Akamichi Akimichi, Tsukyome Tsukiyomi