Reviews for In the Pink
lemony anemone chapter 40 . 7/25/2009
vishnu? sounds indian.
lemony anemone chapter 39 . 7/25/2009
I never thought watching sports was particularly fun either...except basketball. D
lemony anemone chapter 38 . 7/25/2009
I like the general storyline. and the part where Jinx says

"I never hurt no stinkin' trees" makes it kind of funny, but I'm not sure I like it. Her personality makes it seem like she would use perfect grammar.
lemony anemone chapter 37 . 7/25/2009
geez kid flash. *rolls my eyes*
lemony anemone chapter 36 . 7/25/2009
I like when you choose this style to write your 100 word one-shots. You do a paragraph describing her emotions or the setting, and then you do a bit of dialogue at the end the atmosphere of the...paragraph of whatever that's above. It gives off a sort of profound mood.
lemony anemone chapter 35 . 7/25/2009
ahah cute.
lemony anemone chapter 34 . 7/25/2009
I LIKED THIS. I LOVED THIS. Jinx would not make a conventional hero, so it makes a lot of sense she would join another team with...a sort of different agenda. It's like the kind of hero that isn't really allowed in the criminal justice system.
lemony anemone chapter 33 . 7/25/2009
aw...that's kind of sad. sh'es breaking it off...
lemony anemone chapter 32 . 7/25/2009
yes, they most certainly don't always agree...typical in their kind of relationship
lemony anemone chapter 31 . 7/25/2009
yes..so I guess I didn't read these? I don't remember reading them at least...so I guess I'll surprise you with an enormous amount of review alerts! in your inbox today! I liked this one too. P
lemony anemone chapter 29 . 7/25/2009
jinx now...don't deny it!
lemony anemone chapter 28 . 7/25/2009
teehee so typical of jinx wanting to abuse kf
KF fan chapter 38 . 7/24/2009
Hmm. I think he's gonna pay for that last line.

Nice job.
KF fan chapter 40 . 7/24/2009
Very nice. My only qualm is that it might have been better to know for just what he was pestering her.
KF fan chapter 41 . 7/24/2009
Very nice.

The best of these 100 word things achieve the contradictory ends of being clear and yet leaving most things unsaid, sort of off screen. This is one of them. Good work.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »