Reviews for In the Pink
Lizai chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Kid Flash actually has blue eyes, but that's okay. I like this anyway. :)
neon rose chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
ooh... Kinx. _

and poor Jinx, having to slip out an open window to escape from meeting the parents!_;;
neon rose chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
heh, now that's a story to tell your grandchildren, 'well i hit him over the head, dragged him home and locked him in a giant cage, then he escape and trashed my home.' *sigh*

heheh. And i can see the Flash liking Jinx as well. _
neon rose chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
aww poor Jinx, and i always thought his eyes were blue not green?
P. Fishies chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I like it. The first one was hilarious, and very true to the two character's nature. I was so impressed with the third chapter, Cry, that I think I'll add this to my favorites. You've done a wonderful job so far. I'd love it if you continued.
lemony anemone chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
yes...I get it, but why is eating pizza so bad - unless you mean the pizza has some awful toppings personally and specially made by starfire just for the occasion with little chunks of tofu, compliments of beastboy? hmm . other than that, I can't understand why pizza would be an offending object. P

I'll say this again: SO GLAD you writing kf/jinx again...hope you'll update soon!
cartoonstar chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I was thinking hmm another j/kf story from coldqueen? GOTTA READ IT. D so glad I did!
Riana1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Brillant- girl deserves it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
You have the banter down cold.
neon rose chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
oh wow, i really like the little short lj prompted fanfics. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
StraightFromCupid chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
I love trouble D lol update soon. initiations are evil
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25