Reviews for In the Pink
voidforrent chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
But, of course, she didn't get far, for as soon as Wally realized that she was gone he zipped after her and had her back inside before she even knew what happened.
voidforrent chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
xD Wow. Wow wow wow. Those last three lines were perfection and smartass making love in a rusty tin trashcan. [Which, in Judo language, is a Very Good Thing. Something about tin cans and rust and sex and whatnot... I think it started with "sex in a tin can." But oh well.]

The Flash was always one of my favourite superheroes, and Wally has taken his place right up there. Damn, I made like, ten typos in that bloody sentence. I need to be shot... But anyways.

They're such great characters, really. And the interactions between Wally and Jinx can be so... elegant, really. Like a dance. Or... a swordfight. That's better. 8D But seriously, (Sirius is DEAD.) This is a perfect representation of that pseudo-romantic interaction that I love so much about them. xD Wonderful job, m'dear. *applauds* -Judo
voidforrent chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
[/had to find some way to amuse herself for thirty seconds] I -hate- that rule. *fumes*

Wow. Trying to find the Comment Intelligently bug again...

This was sad. Okay, I'm failing. But seriously. (Sirius is DEAD.) I've always toggled with the morbid idea of Jinx having mental problems, I don't know if this qualifies as "mental problems" but it sure does qualify as a definite "whee" in my book. I love reading stories where you see the vulnerable side (as long as it's well-written and believable) of normally strong characters-especially when they cry. I'm just sick and twisted like that. I think I might be lynched for this sadistic little one-shot I'm planning on writing... Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be lynched...

*cough* Stupid Babble Uselessly bug. -Judo
voidforrent chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Damn "you have to wait thirty seconds before posting another review" toggle. _

Is it sad that I felt special because when I was confused I looked at the prompt before I read the author's note that said "look at the prompt if you're confused"? Yeah. I thought so.

This made me giggle. I can see it as something that might actually happen. And my Comment Intelligently bug just hid somewhere underneath the Babble Uselessly bug so I really don't know much more to say aside from that... -Judo
voidforrent chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
3 Yay for OTPs. Flinx, all the way.

I wanted to thank you for that lovely review, it was very encouraging, and it put me in a "Happy Pile of Slime" mood. xD;

These are really good. xD I liked this one. I should probably do a more wordy one some time... Yes... a wordy one -without- detail. *doesn't think it's possible* Eh. vv;

But anyways, even though this is one of my shorter reviews, I'm rambling. Lovely work! I look forward to reading more. -Judo
cartoonstar chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
lol! jinx jumped out the window, wow

loved this chapter _ update soon
cartoonstar chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
this little one shots are really cute :)
cartoonstar chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
aww, so nice :)
Lizai chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Kid Flash actually has blue eyes, but that's okay. I like this anyway. :)
neon rose chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
ooh... Kinx. _

and poor Jinx, having to slip out an open window to escape from meeting the parents!_;;
neon rose chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
heh, now that's a story to tell your grandchildren, 'well i hit him over the head, dragged him home and locked him in a giant cage, then he escape and trashed my home.' *sigh*

heheh. And i can see the Flash liking Jinx as well. _
neon rose chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
aww poor Jinx, and i always thought his eyes were blue not green?
P. Fishies chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I like it. The first one was hilarious, and very true to the two character's nature. I was so impressed with the third chapter, Cry, that I think I'll add this to my favorites. You've done a wonderful job so far. I'd love it if you continued.
lemony anemone chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
yes...I get it, but why is eating pizza so bad - unless you mean the pizza has some awful toppings personally and specially made by starfire just for the occasion with little chunks of tofu, compliments of beastboy? hmm . other than that, I can't understand why pizza would be an offending object. P

I'll say this again: SO GLAD you writing kf/jinx again...hope you'll update soon!
cartoonstar chapter 2 . 8/28/2007