Reviews for In the Pink
Smartypantsprincess chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
It's still nice to know that in a way her former team still care about her :D
lookupandsee chapter 72 . 8/4/2011
Gah. You're breaking my heart. I love your writing, as always, but this is just heart breaking. Kid Flash and Jinx forever dear! Not apart!
lookupandsee chapter 64 . 8/4/2011
Now this, this is a masterpiece. Your style is magnificent.
lookupandsee chapter 61 . 8/4/2011
I like. I don't picture Jinx and Wally having a perfect relationship, and so I like your description of their years together. They fight, they get close calls, but they're together through it all because of what they mean to each other and how they aren't willing to let each other go.
lookupandsee chapter 58 . 8/4/2011
Alrighty ho. You are forgiven with these sets of drabbles. I love your writing. It was just so sad to have Wally leave Jinx.
lookupandsee chapter 46 . 8/4/2011
I don't like this. I don't understand why Flash would leave Jinx...The four shots left me wanting more.
lookupandsee chapter 28 . 8/4/2011
Hehe. Jinx likes hurting KF and he can heal quick. What a hilarious combo.
lookupandsee chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
So I'm trying not to review so muh and read quickly, but your drabbles are so amazing that I can't help it. This was really sweet.
lookupandsee chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
Doesn't KF ever get jealous? Would love to see a reversal with fanboys drooling over Jinx...
lookupandsee chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
I adore it.
lookupandsee chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Sniff. Sob. I love how Mammoth and Gizmo came.
lookupandsee chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Eck. KF has blue eyes but whatever. I love your writing.
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love your writing, and this is wonderful.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 72 . 7/22/2011
Went to click the next button and there were no more chapters. Really enjoyed reading this story, alot of it made me happy and i was very fangirly in a couple...most of them. And of course i laughed. I think, though i did like them, i also didn't like the sadder ones or the ones were they were no longer in a realtionship. I find myslf hating Wally's wife i this. On the otherhand i'm allways drawn to sadder stories like that.

Anyways, went off a bit there, really enjoyed.
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »