Reviews for In the Pink
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 72 . 7/22/2011
Went to click the next button and there were no more chapters. Really enjoyed reading this story, alot of it made me happy and i was very fangirly in a couple...most of them. And of course i laughed. I think, though i did like them, i also didn't like the sadder ones or the ones were they were no longer in a realtionship. I find myslf hating Wally's wife i this. On the otherhand i'm allways drawn to sadder stories like that.

Anyways, went off a bit there, really enjoyed.
cartoonstar chapter 69 . 7/3/2011
awwww cute! I love how you can say so much and yet say so little.
monkkeyslut chapter 72 . 3/4/2011
These are all so fantastic. You're one of the only people on this website who can write Kinx/Kid Flash and not have Jinx be a total tool. This is great, and I love them :)

I hope you continue :D
star-zapphire chapter 70 . 1/28/2011
honestly, I don't think they end up like that. I've saw that all your future possibilites for Jinx and Wally are sad. Pitty, really. They're a beautiful couple, and I don't know why do you think they... "can't work" together in the future. It's for Linda Park? Oh, god... I HATE her. Well, after all, nice job, but I don't like their sad futures, and sincerely, I DON'T think they end up like that.
evil-little-sisterishness chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
Who says the last line of the chapter I can't figure it out?
KF fan chapter 70 . 1/22/2011
Nice job. And certainly one possible tragectory of their relationship.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 72 . 1/22/2011
Those 4 chapters were sweet. I liked the one about the soda
soraskybeauty chapter 70 . 1/22/2011
anoter amazing drabble very somber but it fits this well but a great ending
soraskybeauty chapter 72 . 1/22/2011
quite somber great use of wording yet again but great somber drabble
soraskybeauty chapter 68 . 1/22/2011
awww so cute and such amazing wording as usual i guess he carn't cause of the caffine aww
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 52 . 1/22/2011
Funny! XD
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
aha, thats very nice.
holyshizpickle chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
wow. this is the best chapter so far. XD
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 67 . 10/5/2010