Reviews for Blood Will Out
Zetera chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Super cute - really nice resolution for both of them, and nicely tied into the books :-)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved, loved this. It felt very realistic, It was nice to see the two of them together reuniting, and even making a tentative connection over their children
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
nice. this... this was... it pulled at my heart and made me feel... like there should have been a scene like this, at least, in the end. um, I liked it.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I Am So Glad That I Decided To Read ,This Fanfiction Piece . It Was So Touching! A Well Done To You Over There ,Author!
silverpaint chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was even more lovely than I expected. It made my feelings go all over the place.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wonderful idea - i've not read one like it. and the writing is so well done.
yay chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was great! Thanks for writing!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this. :) adding your story to favorites
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
ACK. It's always scary reading good stories, especially when I'm looking for a laugh and end up crying. Loved it.
Fireboltluv chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So sweet! What a perfect little story, it just spreads warmth into my heart!
lilahri chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this! One of my favorite Harry/Dudley reunion stories I've read. Ever. )

Thanks for sharing this!

~lilah
lilahri chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this! One of my favorite Harry/Dudley reunion stories I've read. Ever. )

Thanks for sharing this!

~lilah
pinklatent chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aww... It's probably just me, but I think the swing sets represents change. Wasn't Harry on the swing sets when Dudley confronted him right before the dementor fiasco in OoTP?

Nice fic!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was super sweet. I loved it. their conversation was so sweet. i hope they do get together soon
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You did a fantastic job on the dialogue. More eloquent than grunts and ‘ums’ and pauses, while still managing (quite well) to sound like two grown men who don’t have much to say to each other, or maybe too much.

The idea that they ran into each other (literally), discovered the other to be not only alive, but a decent sort, well…it just makes me smile. Thanks.