Reviews for Blood Will Out
Tharin chapter 1 . 2/7
I really like this. They way you wrote them, both so awarked but willing to reconnect with each other.
Zetera chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Super cute - really nice resolution for both of them, and nicely tied into the books :-)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved, loved this. It felt very realistic, It was nice to see the two of them together reuniting, and even making a tentative connection over their children
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
nice. this... this was... it pulled at my heart and made me feel... like there should have been a scene like this, at least, in the end. um, I liked it.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I Am So Glad That I Decided To Read ,This Fanfiction Piece . It Was So Touching! A Well Done To You Over There ,Author!
silverpaint chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was even more lovely than I expected. It made my feelings go all over the place.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wonderful idea - i've not read one like it. and the writing is so well done.
yay chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was great! Thanks for writing!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this. :) adding your story to favorites
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
ACK. It's always scary reading good stories, especially when I'm looking for a laugh and end up crying. Loved it.
Fireboltluv chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So sweet! What a perfect little story, it just spreads warmth into my heart!
lilahri chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this! One of my favorite Harry/Dudley reunion stories I've read. Ever. )

Thanks for sharing this!

~lilah
lilahri chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this! One of my favorite Harry/Dudley reunion stories I've read. Ever. )

Thanks for sharing this!

~lilah
pinklatent chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aww... It's probably just me, but I think the swing sets represents change. Wasn't Harry on the swing sets when Dudley confronted him right before the dementor fiasco in OoTP?

Nice fic!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was super sweet. I loved it. their conversation was so sweet. i hope they do get together soon