Reviews for The Sin of Defiance
Ze Zorege chapter 1 . 4/3
Wow, that was beautiful, alluring, wonderful. It is a spot-on example of sheer perfection.
The way the characters were portrayed, the dialogues exchanged and the ending, where L still won, was simply amazing. I can't get enough of this fanfic.
Leona15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
so very awesome...the characters are perfect and the story is perfekt...I couldn't think of a single thing that would make this better O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Good god...that was terrifying. And heart breaking.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
...Yes...so much yes. Gosh this was so well written and ANGSTY that I got lost in my surroundings and could actually PICTURE everything!
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OH. MY. GAWD! I am stunned! It was absolutely EPIC! BRILLIANT! And i can't help but mention,... you portrayed L, specifically L, soo perfectly that i don't know what to say. Same stubbornness, same determination, boldness and not to mention... defiance... Ohh it was perfect! And that terrible incident almost made me cry. I just love L too much to read about such tortures.. but i loved the way u kept him in character...and i never liked raito to begin with..he was always a fool for not knowing the obvious..his flaws,of course.. And everything in ur fic was so perfect! Definitely this is my most favourite oneshot..
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ohhhh gawd! I-! Omhgg! Is it safe for me to assume that this is one of THE best bn fanfics I've read.?! I'm not gonna say it's the best...because I've read fics which are equally involving and beautiful if not more...dniddhu! I can't-! I LOVED this! Fuck! I cried!..not literally...but I got teary-eyed...Ugh? Everything was perfect! The way Light lost it etc! Their love!...I think...at the end, what L had done, that was love, justice, and defiance! Bravo L!
Gawd! I'll be dreaming of this fic, I'm sure of it! Daaayuumm! ...Sad as it was...I don't regret reading it! :D
Karano chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
The awesomeness of this, combined with the music of Blue Stahli...I love dark stories, and this is just pure, unstained perfection.
myotherothergirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was so creepy! Poor L! And even poor Light kind of, lol. Very dark and well written. I think I need to read some fluff now haha.
Hypnopompic chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this fanfiction literally took my breath away! Your writing style, portrayal of the main characters and development of the plot were just perfect, the story pacing well-timed, the conversations intriguing and the twist at the end spectacular. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This.. this..

I'm crying now.
CrystaliceSaphiris chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
If only Death Note had actually ended this way...
Awesome.
Thanks for writing this fanfic.
Fayette Blu chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
How cruel and beautiful. This is so intense. It hurts a bit to read because I love both characters so much, but it was very well written. Kudos.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
What have I read?

I knew he'd die, but... not like this. Not like this.

L... Light...Rem...?

Nothing like this.
Hawkfeather chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
woah. *is completely floored* I read your fic Poison Apple and loved it and now this...I've got to say this is the best one-shot I've ever read (and the longest... :P) I love L so much and you kept him so perfectly in-character and so defiant it is so cool! I loved how even at the last he had still been one step ahead of Light (who, by the way, is an amazing character, but I never DID forgive him for killing L...) :D I'm definitely going to check out more now!
Cc chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was simply breathtaking. That's all I can say. Beautifullly written. You have got real talent :')