Reviews for The Sin of Defiance
Author, this piece of yours is breathtakingly beautiful. But I must say

Even in a fanfic, a dead L

Just unforgivable. Nonetheless amazing
Adfgoope chapter 1 . 6/22
写的太好了!! 忍不住评论一下,你们太有才啦!! perfect job I have ever seen!
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED TO READ.

Sorry for the capital letters.

I don't watch anime and through a really convincing friend, I watched Death Note. I finished like 3 week ago... I can not fucking take it off of my head.

I'm trying to read everything I find interesting so I can keep on living peacefully again.

This fic satisfies me... but now I want even more
fairytailasaurus chapter 1 . 5/18
I was not expecting that. I'm pert disgusted but also part amused and happy. Well this says a lot about my personality.
lillupon chapter 1 . 1/11
this is so damn good! i'm not one for character death or tragedy, but you pull it off so well, how can i resist? dont mind me while i go through all your DN fics
Ze Zorege chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Wow, that was beautiful, alluring, wonderful. It is a spot-on example of sheer perfection.
The way the characters were portrayed, the dialogues exchanged and the ending, where L still won, was simply amazing. I can't get enough of this fanfic.
Leona15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
so very awesome...the characters are perfect and the story is perfekt...I couldn't think of a single thing that would make this better O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Good god...that was terrifying. And heart breaking.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
...Yes...so much yes. Gosh this was so well written and ANGSTY that I got lost in my surroundings and could actually PICTURE everything!
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
OH. MY. GAWD! I am stunned! It was absolutely EPIC! BRILLIANT! And i can't help but mention,... you portrayed L, specifically L, soo perfectly that i don't know what to say. Same stubbornness, same determination, boldness and not to mention... defiance... Ohh it was perfect! And that terrible incident almost made me cry. I just love L too much to read about such tortures.. but i loved the way u kept him in character...and i never liked raito to begin with..he was always a fool for not knowing the obvious..his flaws,of course.. And everything in ur fic was so perfect! Definitely this is my most favourite oneshot..
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ohhhh gawd! I-! Omhgg! Is it safe for me to assume that this is one of THE best bn fanfics I've read.?! I'm not gonna say it's the best...because I've read fics which are equally involving and beautiful if not more...dniddhu! I can't-! I LOVED this! Fuck! I cried!..not literally...but I got teary-eyed...Ugh? Everything was perfect! The way Light lost it etc! Their love!...I think...at the end, what L had done, that was love, justice, and defiance! Bravo L!
Gawd! I'll be dreaming of this fic, I'm sure of it! Daaayuumm! ...Sad as it was...I don't regret reading it! :D
Karano chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
The awesomeness of this, combined with the music of Blue Stahli...I love dark stories, and this is just pure, unstained perfection.
myotherothergirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was so creepy! Poor L! And even poor Light kind of, lol. Very dark and well written. I think I need to read some fluff now haha.
Hypnopompic chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this fanfiction literally took my breath away! Your writing style, portrayal of the main characters and development of the plot were just perfect, the story pacing well-timed, the conversations intriguing and the twist at the end spectacular. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013