Reviews for Lucky
Elise chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
short and sweet! I love the wealth of inner turmoil that Teddy must experience with his circumstances.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Awesome [
BurladoresyLadrones chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Stunning.

What a memory and a few hundred words can bring.

Thank you for an excellent read.

XxRunThroughIt
Emmaplease chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww :)

That's about as constructive as I can get really. Except, you did well to fit all the information and not overload my brain x
SandraDee21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Lovely
Ophelia and Juliet chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was really great. Beautiful, and I'm honestly a bit teary eyed, which means it's fantastic. Keep writing!

Juliet
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
So I'm slowly trying to work my way through all the pieces that I missed with my year-long absence ]

This was absolutely gorgeous. Even though this is relatively short, your description and insertion of little details ('the strong yellow flame', 'silky, sweet-smelling hair') really helped to make this piece not only touching but beautiful.

In short, your first attempt at a drabble was dead on!
Jen89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Ooh! Tears in my eyes. So lovely. It was just beautiful.
MBP chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Sometimes I think that Katy and I are too eerily similar. I literally stumbled on this because I felt like visiting your profile and can't believe I never saw this before. How do you make me cry with so few words? This is beautiful. I absolutely loved it - the comparison between Bill and Remus - wow.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
How have I managed not to read this before? Just beautiful. I love the idea of the candle at the full moon.
Angry Mob chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Amazing, i loved it.

I don't often read Oneshots, and theres loads out there that are rubbish, so it's nice to find a collection that lookk to be OK.

A very well writen emotional piece thank you.

Will read the rest of what you've writen but i'm just going out, so chose the shortest one to R&R quickly. I agree with your review tthing, no one bothers anymore.

Thanks for the read. James.
Sirius Horse Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow. I still have that tingly feeling I always get when I read something bittersweet. I know nothing about drabbles, so I'm sorry to say I cannot offer any constructive criticism, but this was a lovely heartfelt piece. Simply gorgeous.

-Gabriella
UchihaMorwen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very nice. You managed to put a lot of emotion into a few short words. I like the idea of doing it every full moon, and I like how you pulled into the story how many of them were lucky. It made the title fit very nicely.

I have to say though, that I was incredibly upset with the way JK killed Remus and Tonks. I can understand them dying, but not the way she did it. It was almost like an afterthought. "Oh by the way, these people you all love are dead too." I'm rambling now though.

Nice job, I liked it.