Reviews for Lucky
PotterFanSteve chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
alright, maybe just... one... more...

Too bad Microsoft doesn't have a device where you could just think all these little stories you've got walking around with you directly into the document editor! :)

This was a cute little scene.
15stars chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
this is really great, i really like it!

everything about it just really gave it a good mood and feeling!

keep up the good work!
Mega-N.the.Superhero chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I think it is absolutely brilliant.
estrelita chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Well I finally got it to open! :) It was beautiful. I loved it. Even though it was a drabble you could really feel the emotions and I just thought it was beautiful. You did a great job.

Lita
WritingPen chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
very cute, I'm reading trough all of your storys now ;)

you writes very good, and al of what you writes (as I have read yet) is cute, and there is the sad feeling like an invisibilitycloak over the story.

/willywillma
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
aw! that was so cute! one little piece of concrit (which you ccan completely ignore if you want): maybe explain a bit more about how bill is lucky. Because of fluer? because of his daughter? Because of both?

I LOVED the concept in the first place and the 2nd to last paragraph./ You should expand it, make it a longer oneshot. but you don't need to, just asome friendly advice. GREAT story!
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
kind of sad, but in a good way... if that makes any sense. anyways really sweet.
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Okay, aw!

I realize that I'm getting redundant, but it seems like all your fics either make me go 'squee', 'aw', or 'wow.' I apologize. P But those are all good noises, so look on the bright side! D

This is really poetic, and sweet. I'm glad that, at least in your fic, he isn't turning out emo!Teddy, like Harry was for a while there... Then again, I guess he doesn't have half the weight on his shoulders that Harry does.

This is a sweet little piece, a good attempt at a drabble. (Hah, I speak as though I've actually done one). Usually, though, to my knowledge, drabbles are only considered about one hundred and fifty words and under, so I'm not sure if it qualifies as a drabble...?

I dunno, ask someone who knows better than I. Nevertheless, I love it.

-Cayenne
bonnie-incognito chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh that's such a beautiful way to remember Remus! Good thing Victoire understands, or she'd think he was a right loony doing that once a month... so sweet, and well-written. Great word-choice... _
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Beautifully written.

I love the idea as well :D

a.N
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I'm rather horrid at drabbles, actually-everything has to be at least 300 words if I wrote it-but you pulled this off excellently, if I do say so myself. You've placed a lot of meaning into very few words, and it was touching to read as well. Lovely concept, lovely story.
Merakien chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I like the idea for this. It is very different from what I have ever read, but I think you did a good job. I particularly like how you drew the parallel between the two fathers. Good job, once again.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Sweet :)

By the way, I made an icon with your "If I hadn't kidnapped you, neither of us would be stuck in here" line, you can see it on my profile page. I can't remember who draw the JL picture, though :s

- Gaby
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh wow, I really love this!

Very well-constructed, and it flows very nicely.

Touching, I got a little teary-eyed by the last line!

Aimee..x.
LyLMystikeLf chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
this is pretty, something different.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »