Reviews for Lucky
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very bittersweet. I love the idea of Teddy remembering Remus by the moon that meant so much to his father. It was a force that really shaped his life in a major way, and I'm glad your Teddy knows. Very nicely written. I really love the last line.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Lexie! You wrote a next generation fic, and it was wonderful! I think I really am a fan of drabble, I love the way that it is just an idea and wonderfully emotional words. You have captured a whole story in just a few sentences, this is a remarkable achievement.

I will add this to my character sketches C2 for Teddy, I love it!

- Frayed
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was a very potent drabble. The theme throughout it was strong, and the tone was also kept consistant.

You cinched it at the end very well (as always) and I think that might've been my favorite part.

I love how he found someone that understands...I'm also glad that HE understands why his parents died, that shows what a good man he is, just like his old man.

Again, this is a nice drabble, but seeing as I have no experience, any concrit that might apply won't be thought of by me.

Excellent job on this,

Paddy
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Lexie,

Yet another great oneshot. It took me a moment to realize that hhis fiancee was Victoire! XD But otherwise, I thought it was touching that Teddy knew his father was a brave man.

XOXO Mrs. James Harold Potter
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh, I love this drabble. Amasing work!
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was very lovely.

It was short and sweet.

Brilliant.
the lycans chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
loved it. continue. I really like the idea of him doing this for remus.
Holly chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Love it! And I think it's a beautiful idea, too.
EH chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
great, it really is hard to limit a story to 100 words and still say everything you want, but this story is quite nice, actually just today i found out how fast it is to write about 50 words or so
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
i'm all choked up! if i wasn't so dehydrated, i'd be crying...

that was so sweet! you're a really good writer!
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
really sweet
anna chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Enjoyed reading this very much. Bet there are children around the world that light a candle in memory of their departed moms and dads. Keep writing.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aww that's touching Lexie!

Great work, as always. Do you seriously think I would expect anything else from you? You did a great job with this drabble - short and concise, but sweet and full of emotion.

Cuba
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is really good. It's short and sweet - exactly how drabble should be - gets a good effect you know? XD

Beckie
Nirselen chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It made my cry. :'( Poor Remus 'n' Tonks 'n' Teddy.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »