Reviews for What Have We Learned?
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Sweet. Cute and funny and exactly what I needed after the saddest day of the year. thanks for making me smile.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Elves come of age at 100. 50 is sexual maturity, aka. puberty. They age at a fourth of the rate of men. Unless you consider a thirteen year old an adult? Tolkien wasn't writing in the Middle Ages... Aside from messing up their ages, this is pretty well done and quite amusing so I'll keep reading... Nice job.
FireFly07 chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
I liked this! I liked how she was able to help her friends, and stuff. I liked your description of Maedhros :) (don't blame. I am currently fangirling him now.) Nice work!
Araloth of Doriath chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Lol, Grandmamma Anarrima reminds me of Lady Catherine de Bourgh from Pride and Prejudice! D

Araloth
waveofsorrow chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I'm really enjoying this! I'm very glad there's so many chapters to read!
Maid of Imladris chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
Aww. It thought that was adorable! Not exactly canon-accurate, but I had great fun reading it. And it's so nice that you mangaged to keep your OC from becomming to sue-ish. And I'm a sucker for fluff, so reading a story where the the Feanorions are one big happy family is awesome! I was afraid that you would have a really sad ending, and when Feanor and his sons were attacking Tirion, she would get in their way and they would kill her or something awful like that.

Anyway, cute story. Not exactly an epic masterpiece, but it was a very fun read.

Happy Writing!

MoI
AliciaF chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
What have we learned? Umm...nothing.