Reviews for Replacements
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I like this pairing though. They seem forced to be together and desperate but somehow I like the way you describe it. They just need to appreciate what they have now I think.
Thanks for good read and see ya :)
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Random ideas like this are worth reading... :D
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow that was really short,plz update before I lost interest,I'm serious,I'm a new reader and I read tons of story,some of the story they don't update and I almost forget them.
Uchihas1010Hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
that's so short... but i liked the kiss

Krizzie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
...I got goosebumps. It's lovely. XD
Melitza chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wow. Crack pairing, and explained off wonderfully; the parallels were drawn to much heart ache. Well done.
fantacygirl18 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
i have no idea whats going on
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
oh god.[neautral review]
runjumpfly07 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very nice, I like it.
naash chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wow. i like this drabble a lot. It shows a way of coping with their loss and grief and how to just move forward.

Krizzie chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
ooh... this is good. very good. haha! I enjoyed reading it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
You make me crave this pairing.
Areless chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
its ok...but i wouldnt realy call it...a sasuten. good work though.
i.don'tMiSS chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
...THE ANGST :(! I loved it XD. It's wonderful ~ :D
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2007

*winces* can you pack so much ouch into so few words? *cries* Such prettyful turns of phrase. "...through it like a breeze..." I am amused how BOTH of them are dissatisfied with each other's hair. Also, this may be the first SasuTen with SasuSaku and NejiTen in the background that did not also involve NejiSaku that I have ever read, and god that's a convoluted sentence. But I thought it worth mentioning. *grins*

...why did I suddenly picture undead!Neji and undead!Sakura rising from their graves to reclaim their lovers?