Reviews for Insights
Thursday chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
I realy love this collection of "insights". I think that the Tal, Kusi and Milla portrayed in these little chapters are really great. I think this is my favorite piece of writing I've seen of yours so far. Great job!
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
This is very interesting; made me think more deeply on the only I can say the same for my story here. I've put it on hold for a long, long while and I still haven't finished straightening out the finer details of the story. *sniffs*
23lilly chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
okay i would realy like to see tall and milla meet again, im not so sure about this corin character
its so so chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
okay its good but a little heavy for me. I just want to say that its also not what i expected from you. what happened to after aenir? i read the new ending and as much as it ties things together, it still sucks. who knows maybe its because you're saving the good stuff for the next installment...well update when you can.
OMG chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
I've been a fan of urs for so long and i think this is the best work you've made so far. I think i'll forgive you for the shitty ending in After Aenir since you changed it. Hey keep updating this one though it's good stuff!
Kewix chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is amazing! Youre an awesome writer, I love your other stories, and I can tell this one's promising as well.

“Master Ebbitt says to ignore the politics and go and see him as soon as you can be spared from the old dim witted gaggle that call themselves the council,”

LMAO! I loved that

Hmm a wife eh?

Is it just me or do I sense some Tal x Milla later on? :D
rick chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
not a bad start. it's long but interesting. can't wait to read the next chapter. which is going to be about Milla right?