Reviews for can love live forever?
Natasha caron chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
I LOVE IT SO MUCH HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH IT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU STOPPED UPDATING IT I REALLY HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY AND WANT YOU TO FINISH IT PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU FINISHED I TRULY MEAN THAT
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
maan this story is pathetic.
Wolfie chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
OMG DIE RANDOM DUDE! YUUKI IS KANAME'S!
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
LOVE IT! DO MORE PLEASE!

you did some wrng spell but yeah i new exectly everything, what you meant as you spelled Yori wrong i understanded it was that and many more things but... LOOK i maybe spelled wrong somewhere here but really who cares if someone spells wrong really it's not like the world will explode because someone spelled wrong, as on youtube at lyrics or so on the comments they often says you spelled worng and blah blah blah blah and so on it looks like the world will explode because of it!

BUT I LOVED IT YOU HAVE WONDERFUL TALENT! _
SilentVanilla chapter 24 . 4/17/2011
umm i have to say this you have bad grammar and spelling.

in this chapter I know you meant to put sign but i don't see it. I'm sure in the story you spelled level wrong like every time you used another chapter you spelled Yori wrong like Yior that.

other then that i pretty much enjoyed this story very much.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
OMG that was a great song choice!It matches Kaname's and Yuuki's relationship!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 14 . 3/1/2010
Yuuki is now a day vampire,how fitting-she's a beast tamer!Kaname,Zero,Chairman,and now a wolf!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
Boy has she changed!Whatever happened to the sweet and innocent Yuuki?Smile( U )
Pridemunkeyz chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
I'm loving it so far it has some drawbacks,but I like the new Yuuki!Chairman finds out about her living conditions..Tee Hee!

Oh and it's Yori not Yoir oh and:"Dad, you just described 90(percent) of New York. . ." Yuuki's voice was dull.
Quileute-girl1994 chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
O...M...G i love this story so far but there are a few swpelling misstakes but all togther your stroy is awesome _
kikio1010 chapter 24 . 1/15/2010
love it
Midnight chapter 24 . 1/11/2010
the idea of the story is great. the way you write and put together the idea is terrible. you should really consider writting more for each chapter
Midnight chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
You have alot of spelling errors you should take your time to fix them but your story is good
Kira and Seth chapter 24 . 9/7/2009
Great story, but work on spelling, grammer, ect. That made it hard to read.
Meru x Ichiya chapter 24 . 6/23/2009
wat will ur sequel of this story be? .. i luv this story it great ! xD