Reviews for Imminence
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 2 . 1/10
Love the story! It's cute and very different from what I usually read. This story I great!
TerraLaLa chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
This is insanely cute!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Oh, cute! (yeah, she was looking in all the places, but please, finally hahaha)
Sorta Spooky chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I love you. Honestly, fucking love your stories. Ugh, stop being so good, lol.
Adonna2424 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Nice but too short for my taste, but it does not skip over the important parts that lead to their pairing (although no lemons much to my dismay). The only real fault of the work is multiple typos and awkward sentences (of for?), especially in the second chapter. Would really like to read a sequel or something-thanks and recommend!
hushnelle chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Oh, Sakura. You definitely deserve what you're going to get for all your heartbreak and struggles, haha.
It was incredibly sad and relatable- I'm sure majority of people have experienced unrequited love or hopeless crushes. If I were in Sakura's shoes, I think losing Naruto would hurt the most! Personally, it would be more painful being friends...but that's just me.
Anyway, this absolutely amazing! Sakura is such a romantic and all of her past crushes were very well-written. The way Kakashi and Sakura got together lightened up the mood though, which I'm glad for :)
PWTMC chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
That was EPIC.

And would have made a great multi-chap!

Awesome read :D
quarterdark chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
a very nice story
quarterdark chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
nice
Clearheart chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Oh, wow. I enjoyed this story so much. With the way Sakura searches for love in all the wrong places, and then the patient, incredibly sexy way Kakashi strings her along. *sighs happily* Really wonderful job. My only regret is not having found this sooner!
Dionysos chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
cute very cute
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
loved it! i love saku/kaka, for no other reason that they just plain look good together. like strawberries and ice cream.
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
hm, that sounds like that old saying...love is blind.
moor chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I really like how gradual you make Sakura's realization, and how you portray Kakashi. :D
AB chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Ah ha! Me like SakuKaka... keep writing.