Reviews for Saga
lexiesus chapter 6 . 4/2
Meeeelting! Amazing! I enjoyed that so much! Highlights, the constant bickering, Ares' whining, and the earring. So happy she went to find him in the end. I was a little worried and borderline bitter. Great story. I hope you start writing Xena tales again at some point. You're great at it.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Nice ending.
aresgirl chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
u r a good writer and u describe things in good detail but not over done. Good job. I'll keep reading.
aresgirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I'll keep reading
DarkMoroseXena chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I really enjoyed the way Ares was written in this story.
LadyKate1 chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
Aww, that was perfect! Love the dialogue (spot-on!), very well-written action, and the ending is perfect. Xena wearing Ares' earring... what a great touch. It'd look good on her.

Thank you for not abandoning this!
Melskim chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Hi Secular! Great, just great... Love this one more than the actual arc. Waiting for next chapter :D
Ptolemais chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Awesome, Can't wait for more updates. Keeping very true to the story I think. Thanks.
Achlys chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Lovely to see an update on this. Looking forward to more soon.
aserene chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Oh wow, that was so much better than the show, excellent work!
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
You really know how to pack the punches don't ya. Xena as always smart as a whip and figuiring out the smallest detail to some others plot. Obviously Odin wanted Xena in his debt and she's no fool when it comes to favors, even if it meant not finding Gabrielle right away. Ares makes it all worth while that he's by her side and she can at least depend on him to watch her back. It's fun to see that they are both fighting side by side and I think Ares gets a kick out of watching Xena work her wits and fighting skills. Grinhilda may be a way to find Gabrielle, now that Xena has apologized for a past sin. We certainly hope Odin is in a giving mood. :D
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
thats good I like it keep going.
snapescelticgirl chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I am really enjoying this. Will you update soon?
SlytherinFan20 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
I'm intrigued...curious as to how this will play out...hope you decide to update again & soon..
Ptolemais chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
One of the best stories i've have ever read. Wow. Going on.