Reviews for Innocence?
Uryuulovahr chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I LOV THIS PAIRING! and I loove Uryuu! I hate orihime though, _

Cute chappie
GirlyGirl68 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
i think you're right this couple is meant to be cute not hardcore like others. but great end to the story though!
GirlyGirl68 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
fabulous start to the story. cant wait to read the next chapter!
CANTSAY chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
DO IT HARD CORE NEXT TIME! IF U DO I WILL HAV ALL MY BFFS KICKS THE BASTARDS ASSES THAT FLAME U! IMMA PERV! ;) ;D
WATSIT2YA chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
! I CANT STOP LOL-ING AT THE SMEXY INNOCENCE IN THIS! reminds me of when my lil cuz got her first bf. when she told me that she was having a sorta sexual thing 4 him i told her ' thats how i was when i got my first bf. jus dont think bout it and everything will be fine!' and it was. thank god bcuz she was 13! lol and a bit of a perv! shes like a hinata ( from naruto) and orihime mix o_0
yoquieroTacoBell chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
omnommityy! lol wow uryuu is just that much smexier!
kumagers54 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
great story please write more Uryu Orihime stories like this
lunetta19 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
actually i think that b/c thier such a ''cute'' couple that these storys should be hardcore. I LOVED IT!by the way
Animeloversrock chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
cuute

and sad

but u shud continue another chap or sumthin
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
HEH!Nice one!Iliked their feelings here!But tehre were some mistakes and apart from that i loved this entire fic!Actually i really love this fic already!
gundamhime chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Awesome! Very in character. I like hime-chan's point of view. X3
PhoenixTsutanai chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Great on the characters and situation _ I really like this one and I hope you continue to tell this story, even if the lemons was 1 chapter out of 5 I would love to see their relationship continue in this fanfiction
RFcutexD chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I love it so much, can you make another chapter for this?PLEASE...

:D