Reviews for Rejection of Love can kill you
beck9y chapter 25 . 3/22
I love your once more with feeling reference
TenebrisCor chapter 37 . 1/24
I can't tell you how much I love this story.. but I almost didn't finish it. The last few chapters are almost unbelievably sad, almost too much so, but that is what makes it so incredible.

Than you for taking the time to write this.
-Cor-
CelestiaNight chapter 37 . 10/21/2013
Ok, that was incredibly wonderful, and I cannot tell you how badly I want to read more. Is there more? A sequel perhaps... something? Anything? It was beautiful.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oooh... That's gotta hurt :o very compelling first chapter though :)
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I don't read many creature fics, so...yeah. This seems interesting.

Just an FYI...you're mixing up "your" and "you're" and it's driving me mad. YOUR is possessive...like...he is your mate. YOU'RE is the contraction for "you are"...like...you're my mate. Every time Draco says...your my mate, I want to scream, because me (you) mean...you are (contraction) my mate. Make sense?

Anyway, I'll read more later. :-)
Aura-envylove chapter 37 . 5/11/2013
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TEARS I SHED ON THIS HELLISH EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER. ... You're a really good author. AND I HATE YOU BECAUSE I STARTED SOBBING WHEN DRACO DIED, I COULDN'T READ THE NEXT CHAPTER UNTILL THE NEXT DAY. You, ma'am are a heartless bitch, and one hell of an author. So yea. That's my rant of the day, so I'm just going to go, and try not to cry again.
Lulubell12345678 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Wait I'm confused who is the submissive and who's the dominant.
Because Harry acts like Dominant but I thought he was the submissive. Same with Draco he acts like a submissive but he is dominant, right ?
Gasanechi chapter 37 . 2/10/2013
Ugh, I read through the whole fic, I found it nice in certain chapters, but it went downhill pretty soon, I really got to say that this 'way-too-submissive' veela draco sickens me, and harry turning into a player,.. WTF? harry gets to be a player and fvck other people when draco will die if he even KISS another WTF?! ugh,.. I really hate these kind of fics,.. why in the fvcking hell did I read this fic? I might have gone insane _

I need to read a nice fic to wash this one off... XI

Bash me all you want, I don't care, I'm very frank with my reviews, whether I like the fic or not...
inactive132 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Pomfrey not Promfrey.
Mashkai30 chapter 37 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Gloriannanne chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
I just have to say, this story made me cry several times toward the end and is also probably the best fanfic I have ever read. I'm not even going to complain about how I almost wanted to kill you when Draco died ;) haha.
Thanks for and amazing story,
-G
runiechica chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
Dark and beautiful. :)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
This chapter obviously didn't have a beta.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Oh, yippee, you have a Beta... Let someone else fix your mistakes.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
*You're uneducated, and if you were educated, I wouldn't know when reading *your story.

Learn. The. Damn. Difference.