Reviews for Rejection of Love can kill you
Hagrid is an idiot...
platinum.and.raven chapter 37 . 3/16
Love this story! Great writing and plot throughout!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 1/31
Story seems a bit fast pace, but that could be because there's really not anything going on around them to do with school.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/31
Interesting never read about that happening in a Veela story.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
it was really nice...quite touching...loved it!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I am enjoying your different Veela story - however, if you don't want to turn your readers off or have them laughing their asses off while reading love scenes... look up the difference in spelling and definition of 'withering' and 'writhing' - same letters, different arrangement, and when used incorrectly, as you have done, creates 'LMAO' responses.
You are actually a strong writer. However, all writers must learn to proofread, not totally depend on beta readers. If you were ever to submit a story to a real publishing house, they DO pay attention and count errors because they have to pay copy editors to proof read and correct mistakes, and that comes out of your pocket, not theirs- so if you have too many or don't know correct word usage of fairly simple words, you wouldn't get published. :) Good luck with your writing, I am going to continue reading now
AliceCullen3 chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
LOVE IT!
Sumi Anzu chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Poor draco! Pain from Veela's effect wasn't enough Hagrid bought veela predator to increasing level of Whump!draco.

Hagrid should really consulting with headmaster on what creature to bring for lesson like caferica staff consulting with parent on whether or not kid got food allergies
Sumi Anzu chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Whump! Draco and protective!harry

My fav!
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Awww love hurt and comfort feel to this short chapter
Sumi Anzu chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Love it! Kinky preventive measure against lust of veela want to bond.

Poor draco, he had to be cuffed to his bed every night or he may rape Harry heeheheeheh
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
"You will die. Your Mate will become your sole reason for living, if you cheat or get your love rejected by your Mate you will die. This isn't a game Draco, treat your Mate well and your life will be complete."

Woah! Shit got real for draco- lol
beck9y chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
I love your once more with feeling reference
TenebrisCor chapter 37 . 1/24/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this story.. but I almost didn't finish it. The last few chapters are almost unbelievably sad, almost too much so, but that is what makes it so incredible.

Than you for taking the time to write this.
-Cor-
CelestiaNight chapter 37 . 10/21/2013
Ok, that was incredibly wonderful, and I cannot tell you how badly I want to read more. Is there more? A sequel perhaps... something? Anything? It was beautiful.