Reviews for Rejection of Love can kill you
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 20 . 6/27
Poor Draco. I don't want him anywhere near Hermione and Ron after the way they have treated him.
circella chapter 37 . 1/27
omfg holy shit that was intense holy shiiiiiitt.
1414artemis14 chapter 37 . 9/14/2016
This was awesooooome thank you for an great adventure.
It was one of them best stories I have ever read and I am glad that I clicked it.
1414artemis14 chapter 25 . 9/14/2016
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, WHYYYYYYYYY
1414artemis14 chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Awwwwww
Guest chapter 37 . 3/20/2016
omg, AH- MAZING!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/16/2016
Oh. My. Fucking. God. That was a goddamn roller coaster. I want to scream for a million years. So much emotion, Merlin, I cannot handle it. That. Was. So. Chaotic. Oh. My. God. Congratulations, you made me cry. To be completely honest though, there were some chapters that kind of made me unsure if I wanted to continue reading. Not because of the dark or sad side of it, definitely not (I got through Twist & Shout after all). But it sort of felt like some things were rushed just to get to the ending. Overall, I liked it enough to have hope (otherwise I wouldn't have finished it) and I thank you. I am aware it was been a while since you wrote this and I'm sure your writing skills have advanced and that pleases me greatly. I hope you still enjoy writing.
~J.A. Temple
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Hagrid is an idiot...
platinum.and.raven chapter 37 . 3/16/2015
Love this story! Great writing and plot throughout!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
Story seems a bit fast pace, but that could be because there's really not anything going on around them to do with school.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Interesting never read about that happening in a Veela story.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
it was really nice...quite touching...loved it!