Reviews for Batman or Spiderman?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You have got to be kidding! Batman wins hands down and I don't care how many gadgets he has with all of his large conquests it always comes down to him outsmarting the villain, Batman Begins train about to crash and spread city wide panic ring any bells?
Elven Warrior Princess chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
No way...no way...NO WAY! When I saw your name as the author I nearly fell on my back. You're a Crossing Jordan fan too? And Nigel is your fave character? This is just too weird! I just became a recent fan of Steve Valentine and his role in Crossing Jordan, I'm in the Band and some of his other works. Lol that also explains why I came across this fic only now. I'm sorry but this is just so weird, I can't believe we have so much in common O_O!

I loved this, it was very cute and amusing and I just loved Garrett...he can be such a softy at times. I'm really hoping to see more of your work in this fandom as well! :DD
ShadowCat98 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hmmm...this is a very interesting question with a difficult answer...

Ya see I love both Batman and Spiderman...but if I had to chose the answer would always be Batman! CAUSE HE'S GOT JOKER AND SCARECROW OF COURSE! AND ALL THREE ARE NUMMY IN BATMAN BEGINS/ DARK KNIGHT! DON'T JUDGE THIS FANGIRL SHE'LL COME AT YA WITH FEAR GAS AND A KNIFE! YAY! BATMAN ALWAYS WINS!

now who whould when in a fight: Batman,Spiderman,Joker, or Scarecrow? My answer: BRUCE LEE OR CHUCK NORRIS! no seriously I'm cheering for the villians...,CAUSE VILLIANS RULE! WHOO!
alisha scaife chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
this story iz great! very funny

i definitely lik batman better![[

lishie
The Flea chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
great little fic! it was really funny! i prefer Batman myself...
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I think Garret voted, besides out of the two Batman best. Now if you want the best superhero ever I'd give that to the Flash. ;)
JordanCavanaughHoyt chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
great story wouldn't believe it was your first story and batman's better
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Haha, Tori, I did enjoy this! Even though I don't really know who these people are, lol. But you had them both present very valid and thorough arguments. BATMAN gets my vote, of course, and I'd say Garret did vote for Batman, too. So the Dark Knight wins!

Lol, and I like how Nigel calls Jordan "love" - kinda reminds me of Jack Sparrow ;) And the two bickering guys remind me of the two funny British soldiers who keep arguing over nothing also. This is fun :)

But anywho, I'll call you soon, "love" ;) Probably tonight or tomorrow, if that's alright? Oh, and Friday night, Hannah's friend is coming over for our "Epic Movie Night". I'm debating to what extent I should ruin Troy for her... ;)

Hope you had fun at the hotel Monday, and I'll tty soon!

Luv ya, chica-chee!

Halo

P.S. Not sure I could choose between the ice creams, though. I love cookie dough, but rocky road is chocolate based...Nope, can't decide. I just love ice cream :)
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Cute story. Have to say I vote for Batman myself.
AdoAnnie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Spiderman, spiderman he can do whatever a spider can. lol nice humourous fic. it put a smile on my face :D