Reviews for Konoha's Scarlet Claw
Sizzin chapter 6 . 4/19
I wouldn't say you "ruined" your fic, but I do think you screwed up.
You started writing a normal fic then out of nowhere you just made the story yaoi-sh. I did a skip-read in the next chapters and even though he said he loves Anko, Naruto looks like a girl now.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with yaoi, but you SHOULD have had put a warning in the description because this fic is no longer suited for those who aren't yaoi fans, like me.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 13 . 4/14
kiba you big pervert but hey everyone is a bit of a perv and i just cant wait for the next chapter
thorndew chapter 13 . 4/3
what the fuck, like 6 years now...SERIOUSLY no updates. at all, legit, this story is good and I don't dig yaoi but damned if it isn't good.
i just wanted to say that while i dont like reading yaoi, Itachi was a good plot point. Honestly, when you said he was bi i thought you were going to set him up with kiba, and i almost stopped reading. However, Anko is pretty much as straight a pairing as you can go, and you didnt even mess up with a humongous age on a great fic
HopefulButterfly123 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I thought Naruto was bi.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Um.. Rehash.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I hate how fanfics suddenly stop like yours
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wow. So basically you just replaced Kakashi with your Naruto with jewelry all over him and likes to show off?
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
oooh love the story!

but if it would had been itanaru it would be sooo cute but het is also fine yuri is acceptable in some ways!
61394 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
i have nothing against gay/lesbians it's not like a cigarette no one dies from being with the same sex
Kaioo chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Yknow.. for some reason I want Naruto to teach Sakura the Rasengan and stuff..
cv snowblind chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Well this is interesting. i would say best i have read so far. also people put off by certain themes should really not judge something without taking a good look at it and ill say this is great.
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
MAHOGANY DOORS!
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Pls update soon. ty for the great story.
ougley chapter 13 . 7/16/2013