Reviews for Between the Lines
mshccs chapter 25 . 4/27
You told us in your notes that you reread the story and found out that some scenes are just cheesy and your sex scenes are just embarassing. I disagree, you are an amzing writer. Every chapter of this story that i've read is a masterpiece. You are a wonderful writer and the twists that you put in the story is just divine. I am so disappointed that this story is not finished but i understand that maybe you are just busy right now. If you ever continue this i hope you continue writing in the same style. I really wish to see how you will portray everything up to the final battle and i wish you will continue this up until the restoration after the war and show how the characters dealt with all what happened and how they slowly recover and how they are hounded by the press and the likes. I really liked how you portrayed the Malfoy family in this fic and i'm really happy with severus' appearance however brief it may be. I hope the malfoys and snape survive and i really think hermione should reach out to them after the war.
GypsyGrey chapter 25 . 3/3
Love the story!
Hope you come back to it someday...
the dude chapter 25 . 2/8
this is a great story, but what happened to finishing the story?
YaGirlMo chapter 24 . 1/22
Anyways, I'm the one who wrote the most recent reviews. I was just too lazy to login lol. But please update.

Oh, and what's the deal with Remus? He seems slightly out of character.
I don't know I just feel like they forgave Ron too soon. I mean, I definitely don't have the same animosity towards him that I did previously (although I still don't like him lol), but the process just seemed so rushed. Forgiving Ron for leaving is understandable, but his betrayal? Not so much. But that's just me, as I would have dropped him so quickly after that. Additionally, I feel like Ron has less reason to feel angry towards Harry and Hermione than they do. Although I guess after every they've been through, Ron's actions aren't the biggest issue in they're lives.

I just really don't like Ron lmao.

Also, Harry and Hermione are so sexy together.

Update soon please.
Ron's a BITCH
Lmao I can never like Ron in a story .
Babyd0ll.MK0826 chapter 25 . 1/21
oh no :(
poor Narcissa you know sometimes I wonder why Lucius would do such a thing and it gave me an idea for my story that i'm currently working on. plssssssssssss update soon i want to know the next chapter. plssssssssssssssss update soon!
MrBenzedrine chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
WOW great chapter and great read thus far
Shaggy chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
I believe I'm done with this story. It's a well written and great story but I've some issues with certain plot developments. I am not a big fan of Ron and I do love Hermione and Harry pairing. You had Ron go to far for greed over wanting Hermione to let him live. Walking out and leaving can be redeemed but turning them in and it leading to Hermione's torture would be unforgivable. If I was Harry I'd have killed him myself for that. Now for the final straw , my favorite character in the whole series is Luna. Pairing her with Ron is God awfull. He is to narrow minded/pig headed to even listen to Hermione's clear logic. How could anyone imagine him working with Luna? She would need a person happy to get into her love of obscure magizoology with her. Just throwing her to Ron so he has someone in the wake of Hermione is just awfull to me. Hell only person I think is actually suited to Ron is lavender ... But this story is good just not for me.
AnthonyC22 chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
That's one way to escape Voldemort... By confusing the hell out of them. And hopefully Dobby pulled a fast one on them.
AnthonyC22 chapter 17 . 1/19/2016
Ahahaha, I LOL'd when Ron said that "Cat got your tongue" line!
dave1887 chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
Hi. Just read the whole story in a couple of days and it's really great. Obviously this type of story is difficult to write whilst remaining realistic but you've done a great job. Plus I like the way you weren't too harsh on Ron, as some Harry/Hermione fanfics can be (I still value Harry and Ron's friendship, and like to think Harry/Hermione could happen whilst the 3 of them remain friends - you've done well to write this into your story!). I noticed the last update was in 2011 and therefore I'm assuming you're no longer continuing with it. This is a shame, as it was very well written and the content was gripping. I hope you one day manage to wrap it up and end with a world much better than the canon epilogue, which was frankly quite depressing to me! My only regret was that Dobby didn't make it back to Shell Cottage and his grave in your story :(. Either way, great work on the story and I hope you one day complete it. Thanks for a great read!
midnightscar17 chapter 25 . 4/1/2015
Update your story please
PumpsSass chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
That was so hot! I wish there was more, I really crave fanfics with D/s H/Hr! There are very few of them. This one is good, and what I like the most is it is not PWP. Great job!