Reviews for Sight Unseen
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Awsome story.
llluga chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
its good but i wished it was longer cuz i love this kinda stuff...
jen3572005 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
dumbledore knows his stuff alright;) its all a conspericy snapey
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
And for all this, the Trio leave him slaughtered like a pig without lifting a wand or a finger to help him, and don't even bother fetching his body-or even telling anyone where he is so someone who cares can do it.

Bravo, Gryffindor! Like Dumbledore, they prefer to have others make the sacrifices. Some say it wasn't just Harry's sacrifice (from which he was rescued-isn't it amazing how only Gryffindors are ever rescued?) that kept everyone safe in the final battle; it might just have been a Headmaster's blood-gift in the Shrieking Shack.

Nah. The only good Slytherin is a dead one. Rowling's pretty certain of that.

Nice drabble. Of course Potter can believe in the power of love. He gets love as well as giving it.

But why should Snape do so?
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh yes, I am pretty sure he was there the whole time. And that he was prepared to help if something went wrong. But that's again something dear Ms. Rowling let out so that Snape seemed less likeable than he was - or less caring. Well written - I am attempting to address the issue as well and I am happy to see other authors doing it. (-:
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is a well-written little piece of possibilities. I enjoyed it.
duj chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Far too much of Dumbledore's plans involved people showing up at exactly the right moment and similar coincidences. When you stop and think over Dumbledore's srategy, you realise how little strategy he had.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
dumbledore knows that ron would arrive at the right moment cuz dumbledore's a Mad Genius. tis true
Bravie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoyed reading this scene from Snape's perspective. It was very well written. thank you for sharing.