Reviews for Because I love you!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was really cute :D
BrightandSparklyThings chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw! Keyoote!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
It was super cute!
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
nice story! the only criticism I really have is maybe to elaborate more next time, your ideas are good but could be developed more. good job!
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was really sweet, I liked it. However, sadly CDs did not exsist in the 70s when the Marauders would have been at school. Maybe you can have Sirius find someway to record songs to a record or an Atrack thingy.
Karka chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw! thats so unbelievably cute!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
cheesy yes, but still cute. and what do you mean by prebooks? you mean before the HP books take place? if so, say Marauders era- thats what everyone refers to it as. Otherwise it sounds like you wrote it before you read the books or something...
the merrinator chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I loved it!

The only problem for me is that they were in school back in the 70's/early 80's, no? Well, I don't think that they had CD players in the 70's . Maybe you could change it to a mix tape! I love them things lol.

But for your first pre-book story, you did a fantastic job!
twouble chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I liked it, not really any criticism to give, except discmans (?) are called walkmans (?) in Brit culture, hmm, that aside, quite loved it.

You should definately keep writing stuff, I'll check out some of your other fics!
Elenillor chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very cute. I'm so honored! Leave it up. I think it's a fun little read.
MissingEden chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Indeed, it is fluffy like delicious slashy marshmallows. I love this pairing. Even if they didn't have discman(s? discmen?) in the 70s. Anyways, it's super cute and I still like it. Nice work.