Reviews for The Portrait
hdlovestoeat123 chapter 7 . 10/25
OH. MY. GOD. this is by far the most amazing concept of story i have come across! your summary alone compelled me to read this and i'm glad i did. though i wish you would elaborate more on how they got together in the end. nonetheless, awesome story!
Meirai chapter 7 . 9/18
This awsomely lovely.

Grim Peasant chapter 7 . 7/31
Ohhhhhhh I love it. But the ending happened fast xD nice writing style btw!
Tenchiko chapter 7 . 7/27
Oh my gawd ASDFGHJKL I rarely read Naruto FanFictions but this took the freaking cake! Wonderful!
Bjorn oe mizzi chapter 7 . 7/3
an this is the most beutiful nar hina fic i have rea the type of story it i9s is just romantic make more stories of this kind
YingLovatic025 chapter 7 . 2/11
Yess! Hinata was been free on the portrait!
Hunter's Way chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
omg. this is so so so so so so amazing and so wonderfully written!
gummy b3ars chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
It's so beautiful!
doih ib chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
jst dcgtj nrnw527h amazing!
anime freak 0108 chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Greyfire34 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
That was short but definitely one of the best naruhinas I've ever read! Well done indeed!
xXStoneWalkerXx chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Okay. So I'm not one for reviewing but this story made me want to. First off, I absolutely love the idea. It's well written and fluffy. I loved how at the end how Hinata wasn't really shy and teased Naruto. Overall one of favorites stories I have read.
P0m43 chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
that was a really good storty!
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Beautiful! I actually cried at some parts~
Clover715 chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Hey! i loved reading this! what an amazing and original idea. i'm sad that it is only 7 chapters long but this could easily be submitted to a publisher as a draft for a more amazing story! it has loads of potential, and you are a great writer. i love the Naruhina dedication. serioulsy if this had more meat on its bones it could be a timeless short story! thanks for the fun read!