Reviews for The Video Tape
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow, this was really good. I wondered what their reactions were to the type, and I think you did a excellent job in showing that.

Great writing
HannahJones chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
col story!
Raven.Blacke chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
this is really good!
The Deadly Sins chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Really good story. Your really good at writing the stories so that they sound like they came from Stephenie Meyer.
SmartBlond chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
OMG! This should have totally been in the book! It was so good. Keep on writing!
mrs.cullen22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
wow. i absolutely love your vocabulary and descriptions. very intelligent and beautiful writing! great edward pov..really nice! please keep updating
elotequeen chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
OH GOD. This was utterly AMAZING. You are so talented! This story was exactly Edward. Exactly how I pictured him watching it. Horror flooding through him. You captured it in the best way possible. I'd be damned if you weren't Meyer's lost twin or something. Incredible!

VERY well written. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the genius work you have here.
sidneydee chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
OMG! It is really AMAZING! -tears- Keep on writing.

Love,

Sidney.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Oh, that was so good!
sy300 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Whoa. I love how this was written, very detailed and amazing. It's such an interesting idea! -adds to favs-
stryrdr6 chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
Finally! someone who realizes that ordinary people who aren't allowed to sign up for anything online want to read and reveiw too. of course, it would help if i actually had something to say, i am terrible at reviewing. but hey! good job! you are a great writer! bye
twilightlovr chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
i know i already reviewed but i just can't get enough of your wonderful one shot, i just keep re-reading it.

i just had an idea that you might like, since you are a very talented writer( i know i already told you that) you should write one shots about when Edward was leaving bella in newmoon, and when he found out that bella was dead,

since you captivate Edward's character very well, i think you would do great at writing these. it would be really interesting at what he was thinking...you dont have to, it was just an idea because you portrayed Edward so well, thought you might be magnificent at it.

~twilightlovr~
blackjack17 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Sweetie! That was great! A masterpiece, ugh if only i could write...haha, well for now i'll just read your stories.
ChasingStarlight chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
excellent POV. can't wait to read more!
krazykatie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
You're a really good writer. My only critique would be that firstly, I don't think there was enough about mind reading - he'd probably have been devastatingly frustrated that he couldn't read James's mind on the screen - and secondly, Stephenie says that Edward overthinks everything, which I didn't get the impression of.

Otherwise, I really, really liked it. Again, you're writing really reminds me of Meyer's. The wording and description just is so similar to hers. You're on my favorite author list :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »