Reviews for The Last Marauder
MarauderLoverForever chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I love this! It made me so emotional. Remus had always been my favourite marauder. This poem is truly amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very good!
dajiangyou chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
this was really good! kinda sad though!
CMEmillennium chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
i like it its balenced and if your wondering i changed my pen name from my old one HarryJamesPotterLive please read my story soi can get a review the last sentence in chapter one is of the Dark Lords POW
Twinkie chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
God, poor Remus. I always why they never saw that. Peter's inner animal is a rat. Afreakin' . Well, anyway, great poem about poor, poor Remus.T.T
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow, that's really good! A nice little biography of Remus in form of a poem!

I especially liked the last verse!

Keep up the good work!
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was so sad! It was like, he was alone, and then he had friends and now they are gone again! Poor Remus!
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw how sad
purrbaby101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Poor Remus... by far my favorite character... I quite enjoyed this poem. It expressed Remus' emotions very well. The last Marauder... so depressing... great job, though.
Shadowed Ember chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw, what a sad poem. (BTW, it's Eleka Nahmen) The rythym seemed a bit off in places, but mostly very good.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw, I feel so bad for Remus. I liked that (well, as much as one could like Remus thinking about his friends that are dead and the murdering betraying rat), but your poetry doesn't suck.

"I see Albus coming

That steady twinkle in his eye.

Does he not realize

I just watched my last friend die?"

That hit hard, that's the part when I wanted to start crying. You got the fact across that he's in pain pretty well. And that Harry isn't them, I can see him thinking exactly that.

Everything flowed nicely except for

"They died first, even when

My hair was so grey."

I think that's the only part where I felt the flow was broken. But you got the point of it across fine.

It all made me feel extra bad for Remus. *reaches in and hugs him*

That was a really good poem and encompassed a lot in so little words! Definitely didn't suck.