Reviews for One Hundred Years of Snow
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Loved it! Bella knew what she wanted. Just nneded to make Edward see it too. And he finally came to his senses.
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was amazing! You are a fantastic writer. :)
love bite chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was one of the most beautiful pieces of fanfic I have read in a long time! Thanks for sharing!
FelicityT chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Fantastic. Thanks for writing it.
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
amazing story, although i think it's a tad bit depressing.

there's 2 things your story made me realize, you know?

one is,

that although Edward keeps repeating that Bella doesn't understand the meaning of "Forever" he doesn't really understand what it means not to have it. Ithink he just doesn't get what Bella's so afraid of, and he doesn't realize that one day she won't be there anymore. sure, he knows that, but he just doesn't get it, you know what i mean?

the second thing i realized was when i read that part:

“He shouldn’t,” I said quietly, as we started to head out of the parking lot. “He knows how much I love him.” So much that it hurts, I thought.

Alice looked at me meaningfully. “I know.”

i think, that he just *doesn't* know how much she really loves him, not really. if he just saw how much she loves him, that she's willing to die for him, that she would trade her life to be with him and do it gladly. i think he doesn't see that.

okay, so i always interpret more in a story than there is too it, but still xD

great story
stingraycullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Just lovely :)
Sammy73 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
So good! Thank you!
Pennlumambo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
you have to continue this i am officially hooked !
alpacacat0401 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Loved the end! It was so sweet.
luv2read134 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was really amazing! I liked the argument between Bella and Edward becausse I always thought that she asked, but she didn't really push. She said she wanted immortality, but whever he denied her, she just let herself be kissed and held and forgot about it. So - awesome job!

luv2read
kafairybliss chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love the title. That's deep.

The writing was awesome. Really professional. I didn't see one error (spelling/grammar) at all. Meyers could have written this herself. (That's a huge compliment by the way)

I didn't want it to end. I'm saving this author under my favorites.
SilentRip chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was great :) well written and reminded me how much Jacob aggravates me lol.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I love it when Edward's emotions are shown in such a way. How jealous he gets and how much Jake's presence truly bothers him. How they speak of forever, or even when Edward said it was all a game. It was truly just beautiful. And the things that Jacob said was perfect so I had a few "Oh snap! He went there!". But yea, really amazing.
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OK, that was a really open ending! Are you going to continue it, or is it a use-your-own-fantasy-to-work-out-the-ending-thing? :) Just asking. Great fic though.

HarryPotter4Evah
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I loved it, but I am a little confused as to what "his one hundred years of snow finally came to an end" means, I think I know, but I just want to be sure. 6 stars! :D