Reviews for Hold Up
Dwarrior chapter 5 . 3/1
Awesome, awesome story. Good job.
quoththeraven5 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
This was spectacular! I love their friendship!
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This was brilliant! Riley really is like the sarcastic and goofy younger brother. And haha, at the part where he was complaining about how everyone has a dog named Riley, I LOL'd. Because I have a dog named Riley, and I named it after him.
Agent ERA chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Absolutely loved it. Can you write a story of when Rick comes back?
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
oh my goodness!

I can SO see Riley getting distracted by fishies!

you like doing the whole 'Riley runs into criminals while getting burgers' thying don't you?

I love your stories.

TotallyLosingIt chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Prolly already reviewed this (since it's been one of my favorites since, like, eternity), but just in case I didn't, I just wanna say:

Riley is unbelievably amazing the way you write him and I love it. Ben/Riley friendship is just soooo GUH, kno what I mean? I loved Riley's quips and sarcasm. They made me laugh out loud, no joke. I had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from waking everybody up. :P

Anyways, all in all, well done. _ I absolutely loved it. I came back to add it to my favorites and rereading it only strengthened my decision, so. :P Thanks for writing thing!
Eavis chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
A-1. :D Love it.
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
please update soon :)
hpenchantress chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
What a wonderful story! I loved it so much!

Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride!
Sparklespazz101 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Haha, this was really cute and entertaining! Great job. You're a very talented author.
TTCyclone chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
XD dude! I LOVE YOU! Gawd you are SUCH a good NT writer. :D
Skipper96 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
That was so, good! I loved it!
trecebo chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
I think what I like best about your style is the tone. There's always hope in your stories. And reason. Some do the unending whump on poor Ri, but you have a rhyme to your reason and it works very well.
IamThePasserby chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
oh dear.

so im strictly a Supernatural fic reader, until right about now. my friend forced me to read this, a fandom which ive never even considered touching, and now im hooked. darn you. darn you, you've ruined me!

fantastic fic, man, kudos.

-Alanah C
Ihni chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Dude, I loved this one! It was packed with all the things that make a great fanfic: Action, angst and a- ... friendliness! You know what I mean. I liked the relationship between Riley and Ben, it warmed my heart. Because it's how I imagine it IS; they're really close friends, nothing more and nothing less. Also, the lenght of the story was perfect. It could have been longer or shorter, but then it wouldn't have been as good. I liked this one. Favourite!