Reviews for Hold Up
sorens chapter 5 . 4/18
I loved this! Great job .
Dwarrior chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Awesome, awesome story. Good job.
quoththeraven5 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
This was spectacular! I love their friendship!
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This was brilliant! Riley really is like the sarcastic and goofy younger brother. And haha, at the part where he was complaining about how everyone has a dog named Riley, I LOL'd. Because I have a dog named Riley, and I named it after him.
Agent ERA chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Absolutely loved it. Can you write a story of when Rick comes back?
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
oh my goodness!

I can SO see Riley getting distracted by fishies!

you like doing the whole 'Riley runs into criminals while getting burgers' thying don't you?

I love your stories.

TotallyLosingIt chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Prolly already reviewed this (since it's been one of my favorites since, like, eternity), but just in case I didn't, I just wanna say:

Riley is unbelievably amazing the way you write him and I love it. Ben/Riley friendship is just soooo GUH, kno what I mean? I loved Riley's quips and sarcasm. They made me laugh out loud, no joke. I had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from waking everybody up. :P

Anyways, all in all, well done. _ I absolutely loved it. I came back to add it to my favorites and rereading it only strengthened my decision, so. :P Thanks for writing thing!
Eavis chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
A-1. :D Love it.
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
please update soon :)
hpenchantress chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
What a wonderful story! I loved it so much!

Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride!
Sparklespazz101 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Haha, this was really cute and entertaining! Great job. You're a very talented author.
TTCyclone chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
XD dude! I LOVE YOU! Gawd you are SUCH a good NT writer. :D
Skipper96 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
That was so, good! I loved it!
trecebo chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
I think what I like best about your style is the tone. There's always hope in your stories. And reason. Some do the unending whump on poor Ri, but you have a rhyme to your reason and it works very well.
IamThePasserby chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
oh dear.

so im strictly a Supernatural fic reader, until right about now. my friend forced me to read this, a fandom which ive never even considered touching, and now im hooked. darn you. darn you, you've ruined me!

fantastic fic, man, kudos.

-Alanah C