Reviews for Warmth
Katein chapter 1 . 10/8
AWEEEE! So cute. I loved it.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/25
aww... oh my this is so sweet
ame to ai chapter 1 . 6/22
Heart-warming fic, love it
AvidAuthor chapter 1 . 6/3
Normally I am more fond of different pairings, but this story was very nice. Mrs. Higurashi's point of view was nice, since you don't see it too often. I also liked how there wasn't any talking. It made it more peaceful.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/19
This was amazing! I felt bad for InuYasha
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 2/10
Absolutely beautiful.
King Baka chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
So sweet! I love seeing a realistic Mrs. Higurashi. In my mind you have their characterizations down perfectly. I love the fact that she's kind to him without showing pity, as if knowing that will just make him uncomfortable. She gives him what he needs, nothing more and nothing less.
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
The feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Awwwwwwwwww I'm crying dammit :'( amazing sdtory great job
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
AW, this is so sweet and so sad. It was such a beautiful piece. It's definitely going into the favorites. :')

-KW13
sonyadore chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is an awsome oneshot :)
The writting is great as is the situation. It is definately one of the more origional fics I've read as well. I like the view you chose.
Houndini chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I don't know... in some of Peter Pan's adventures, the reason Hook is so upset with him is because he slaughtered his crew, leaving him with less manpower. Among other disturbing things. Basically, the older the story, the worse it gets. It makes Cinderella's stepsisters cutting off a heel or every toe respectively (without anesthesia, to marry a goddam STRANGER) only to get their eyes plucked out, seem like a walk in the park.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I had literal tears in my eyes after reading this. Beautifully written.
AriaBelikov chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Those last lines... So beautiful. Loved it.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I LOVE Kagome's mom. She's just awesome.