Reviews for Warmth
Lymairoz chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh, god.
This melt my heart so badly...!
The way you capture her thoughts about Inuyasha's personality is really lovely and accurate. I loved it, thank you very much for writing this.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 6/10
That's beautiful.
goshinote chapter 1 . 5/20
I'm absolutely in awe...your detail in every single action was flawless. I could see everything that was happening as if I were watching it in person with my own eyes, and that last line...it was so powerful. Absolutely incredible. It's an innocent, pure kind of enthralling, and I am inspired by you. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/27
10 years since you wrote this, and it still warms my heart.
No dialogue needed, yet the characters spoke much through their actions.
I'm amazed by your talent as a writer. This is a masterpiece.
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/6
What a beautiful piece! So sad and heartwarming at the same time. Incredible take on Inuyasha's past through the loving eyes of a mother. And you did an amazing job conveying a certain mood without dialogue.
Lady Elisabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. I'm in love with the way you told this story- you can definitely tell where Kagome's loving heart comes from. Well done :)
Katein chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
AWEEEE! So cute. I loved it.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
aww... oh my this is so sweet
Taisho No Miko chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Heart-warming fic, love it
AvidAuthor chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Normally I am more fond of different pairings, but this story was very nice. Mrs. Higurashi's point of view was nice, since you don't see it too often. I also liked how there wasn't any talking. It made it more peaceful.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This was amazing! I felt bad for InuYasha
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Absolutely beautiful.
King Baka chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
So sweet! I love seeing a realistic Mrs. Higurashi. In my mind you have their characterizations down perfectly. I love the fact that she's kind to him without showing pity, as if knowing that will just make him uncomfortable. She gives him what he needs, nothing more and nothing less.
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 12/8/2015