Reviews for Warmth
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 1/17
I LOVE Kagome's mom. She's just awesome.
A Certain Bakemono chapter 1 . 1/10
So beautiful!
Ran chapter 1 . 1/8
mama higurashi needs to give the kids all her love, she's so precious
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful scene
Avocado12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Stunning.
filly8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Old story but deserving of a review! This is probably the deepest and most beautiful stories I have read in the jnuyasha fandom. I am just sad it is only a oneshot- but then would it be as good if it were drawn out and longer? Probably not though an inuyasha point of view companion price would work very nicely I think.

Anyway beautiful story, I'm off to see what else you have written!
Love it chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was.. Beautiful. Kagome's mother is so kind and warm person. Really, I nearly cried.
ThePenguinRapist chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love it! I always love seeing the family moments between Inuyasha and Kagome's mother! She always struck me as such a warm character and I can totally see her taking in the poor orphan dog boy and trying to help him out like any mother would. And your depiction of his probable reactions are spot on!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Beautiful.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Aaaw that was so sweet. I love the stories that you write from Mrs Higurashi's point of view. I love your other stories as well but these ones just get me.
Awwwwww chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
...THAT WAS SO PRECIOUS!
Roz chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
The first word I thought of to describe this story is 'beautiful'.
I really enjoyed it.
Thanks and keep up the great writing!
Animeaholic chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
A beautiful story! The writing is really elegant and manages to capture the warmth of motherly love very well. It was also very original as well! You ought to be proud of this one! :)
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Just perfectly done! I loved reading this :) Amazing work!
drama's tokijin chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I am in love with this story. The way you portray Kagome's mom is perfect. She is just that loving and caring, I don't like fanfics that make her out to be the average modern mom that doesn't approve of any thing her daughter does or most importantly of Inuyasha. And speaking of I love how you compared him to peter pan.