Reviews for Warmth
The feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Awwwwwwwwww I'm crying dammit :'( amazing sdtory great job
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
AW, this is so sweet and so sad. It was such a beautiful piece. It's definitely going into the favorites. :')

-KW13
sonyadore chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is an awsome oneshot :)
The writting is great as is the situation. It is definately one of the more origional fics I've read as well. I like the view you chose.
Houndini chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I don't know... in some of Peter Pan's adventures, the reason Hook is so upset with him is because he slaughtered his crew, leaving him with less manpower. Among other disturbing things. Basically, the older the story, the worse it gets. It makes Cinderella's stepsisters cutting off a heel or every toe respectively (without anesthesia, to marry a goddam STRANGER) only to get their eyes plucked out, seem like a walk in the park.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I had literal tears in my eyes after reading this. Beautifully written.
InukoHigurashi chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Those last lines... So beautiful. Loved it.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I LOVE Kagome's mom. She's just awesome.
A Certain Bakemono chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
So beautiful!
Ran chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
mama higurashi needs to give the kids all her love, she's so precious
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful scene
Avocado12 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Stunning.
filly8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Old story but deserving of a review! This is probably the deepest and most beautiful stories I have read in the jnuyasha fandom. I am just sad it is only a oneshot- but then would it be as good if it were drawn out and longer? Probably not though an inuyasha point of view companion price would work very nicely I think.

Anyway beautiful story, I'm off to see what else you have written!
Love it chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was.. Beautiful. Kagome's mother is so kind and warm person. Really, I nearly cried.
ThePenguinRapist chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love it! I always love seeing the family moments between Inuyasha and Kagome's mother! She always struck me as such a warm character and I can totally see her taking in the poor orphan dog boy and trying to help him out like any mother would. And your depiction of his probable reactions are spot on!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »