Reviews for Warmth
Anazarel chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Beautiful.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Aaaw that was so sweet. I love the stories that you write from Mrs Higurashi's point of view. I love your other stories as well but these ones just get me.
Awwwwww chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
...THAT WAS SO PRECIOUS!
Roz chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
The first word I thought of to describe this story is 'beautiful'.
I really enjoyed it.
Thanks and keep up the great writing!
Animeaholic chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
A beautiful story! The writing is really elegant and manages to capture the warmth of motherly love very well. It was also very original as well! You ought to be proud of this one! :)
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Just perfectly done! I loved reading this :) Amazing work!
drama's tokijin chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I am in love with this story. The way you portray Kagome's mom is perfect. She is just that loving and caring, I don't like fanfics that make her out to be the average modern mom that doesn't approve of any thing her daughter does or most importantly of Inuyasha. And speaking of I love how you compared him to peter pan.
kakkn chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awe! Loved it :) so sweet
summerthyme record chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
/faved, because this little fic is wonderful. It's especially refreshing to see from Mrs. Higurashi's point of view.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh this story is so touching, and accurate with the characters! I really enjoyed this story to the fullest, please write more beautiful stories friend, chow!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This definitely captured Kagome's mom to a T. I enjoyed reading this, and have added this to my own personal head canon... It's been decided, this is now cannon. xD
redchinese chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
hmm- this would read even better in comic format - wonderful work :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
oh this makes me wont to give him a big hug and a kiss on the head.
go mama!
rysmith73 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This literally has to be one of the most beautifully written and heart warming stories I have ever read. You are truly an amazing author. :) And I'm not going to lie, I teared up a little at the end. But once again, one of my new favorite stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. I never realize how understanding Mama Higurashi is when she allows Inuyasha to meet up with her daughter and she always have this warm look whenever I see her in the show.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »