Reviews for Warmth
Koharu Mitsuki chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I reread this thrice in one seating. Beautifully written.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This made me cry. Beautifully done.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh wow...so...just...this is amazing. I don't find a lot of fics taking advantage of Kagome's Mom but...I think it should be done more often. Because this...too cute. I love it.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
FollowThisRhythm chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is breathtakingly perfect. The atmosphere is utterly consuming, tender and intimate and blue as it is (and I don't mean blue as in the emotional state, but blue as in the colour; it's hard to describe, but reading this gave me a very dreamy, twilight sensation, as if I were surrounded by water, and strange as this must sound, this is still most assuredly meant as a compliment).

Even without words or verbal interactions, your characterizations could not have been more precise, I could feel them in your words, and that said, your words themselves were just very intuitive and very lovely. I think the way Mrs. Higurashi handled the situation - her reaction to Inuyasha - was flawless; her thoughts and her actions and just her presence in this fic felt incredibly true to those/hers in the series, and I've been wanting to read something about her (that's as genuine as this) for a while now, so stumbling across this was simply wonderful. (It helps, though, that the ending to this - between the last lines and the kiss - were so achingly sweet!) :)

Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing this with us! Long story short, it's beautiful.
x
KoolBrunette06 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this got to me...love every minute of it.
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a simply beautiful story, so tender and honest.

I love the way you protrayed Inuyasha's reactions to Kagome's mothers apearance and actions. It was truly touching and pulled firmly at the heart strings.

Bravo
Jirubee chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I have no words that can express my adoration for this story. It's just a stunning piece of work.
InuGome chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Aww, now that's real, unconditional love from a mother. No words are truly needed in this fic. Just the Unexpected, yet genuine warmth is more than enough... Especially for InuYasha. And I'm glad, for that warmth was meant for him alone. Well, at least it was for that evening. Well, no one can say he doesn't deserve it after all he's been through in life! Right? Great job! Now I have two favorite stories from you: This one, and "Divine Intervention". But that doesn't mean I don't love all your other fics! ...It's just that it would take me more than just one review if I list them all down, true? :) Haha!
Ulam chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was beautifully written :}
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
~Don't have an account~

this is just so wonderful. So beautifully. So utterly undescribable. It left me feeling warm inside and totally speechless. :)
Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was astonishingly beautiful. Amazing ending, thanks for being awesome.
Wiccan Queen chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ur right inuyasha is a perfect example of Peter pan. I never realized it before actually.
Corinne Jara chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You seem to have a unique ability to grasp the most difficult characters. I've said it before with Sessomaru, but this was really beutifully done. Most people tend to take away from her understanding and sweet nature by getting her too involved in their fics. I find it refreshing to read something so perfectly done, because she really is a beautiful person.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
*breath catches* Aw... so cute! :D
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was so good! I came across your InuYasha videos on YouTube, (which were AMAZING, by the way) and thought I'd check out your fanfiction, starting with the list of favorites you put on your profile. You are terrific at making the reader understand and feel the character's emotions- I felt myself tense when Mrs. Higurashi touched InuYasha's head:) This is going straight to my favorites!

WanderingChild96