Reviews for Warmth
Jessa Martin chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Simple and beautifully written.
vucizalis chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Beautifully writeen fic. Totally deserves the award it got.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was so touching! You really have a nack for drawing emotions out of your readers. Well done!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
K-A-W-A-I-I ! I am in a place where I have to be quiet or else I would be geeking out in utter happiness. Excellent Job, I absolutely loved it.
JMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I added you to my favorite author's list. Why? I like your work. However, because of your profile, I now feel guilted into leaving you a redundant review which tells you exactly what adding you to my favorite author's list should tell you. I like your work. ;)
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
so beautiful.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I am indeed impressed by the sweetness of this story. A kind view from a lesser character.
Rihannon chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Hi! I’m aware of the fanfiction reading addiction that you mentioned in your profile. My health is being affected because of the lack of sleep.

Ok, my review: I’m a big fan of doggieearlover, and I’d been reading almost everything that was voted above her works in the Iyfg awards. This far, yours is the only one I really liked. It was so enjoyable and sweet, but without stickiness. I read it slowly, smiling while I was imagining the scene. Just lovely, The only thing I didn’t like about it is that ended too soon (I know is a vignette, but I wouldn’t mind a little more of it).

By the way, I love Celtic things too. I reside in Central America (I’m sure you already found out there’s something weird about my English), but my grandpa was Irish. I got my penname from the Welsh goddess Rhiannon's (I know mine is misspelled, long story, I just meant to be original!).

Ok, I’ll be forced to read some more of your things, at least until I fall asleep over my laptop. I’m so damn hopeless!

Again, congratulations for the awards!
monykkka chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
wow, that was so warming and tender. Thank you! :)
Abraxas Qlippoth chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Just to let you know that "Warmth", "Sacrifice" and "Paradise" were nominated for awards at the IYFG. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was so very perfect and so very sweet. I don't often find fanfics covering Mrs. Higurashi's thoughts on Inuyasha. I don't often find many fanfics that cover her thoughts period. But, I especially like to see her mothering Inuyasha when I can find it. This was beautiful.
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That is so sweet! I have no doubt that Mama Higarashi will adopt Inu. For Kagome to have turned out like she did her Mom just has to be that kind of person.
Priestess Skye chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was so beautiful. You captured a mother's heart well in this.
katie33h chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh my ... sniffle... That was really good. as a mother, when i watch the show and REALLY think about it ... im like how the hell are you going to let your daughter run around in the past fighting demons ? frankly .. it makes my mother bone hurt. But that was really nice and rather touching take on Kagomes mom and her perspective on things. Thanks for making my mother bone feel a little better. lol
Wowzer313 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. That one-shot was absolutely amazing. It was powerful in its quietness, and absolutely heart wrenching. I've always liked interactions between Inuyasha and Ms. Higurashi, and you can never find enough of that in fanfiction or anywhere else for that matter. But you've absolutely sated that need-your story was so beautifully constructed. You managed to paint an image so vivid, that I'm sure it will not soon leave my mind. Absolutely stunning and beaufitul. Excellent work-it has definitely found a spot on my favorites list. A pleasure-Wowzer313
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »