Reviews for Dreamland
2015 Reader chapter 19 . 4/9
Five years later, we see the fangirl poking her nose into fanfictions without looking at the latest update date and getting attached... She is then disappointed and begs of the author to continue :3
anonymous chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
I have really been enjoying your novel so far. At first I was a little iffy about reading this, but you really caught my interest. And in the last chapter that you wrote when Rose said “I did it!”, and then the whole conversation with Draco and the cloaked man, I can't help but feel as if maybe Rose did do it. Well anyway I hope you start writing for this story again soon because I really want to know how it ends.
Phoebe911 chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Oh my gosh, I hope Draco is innocent. And I freaking love Scorpius Malfoy!
Phoebe911 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
I was surprised that you didn't like this chapter; it's been my favorite so far! :-D Ha ha, the thumb war... I also like how they are in Slytherin and Gryffindor like I always imagined. I don't think I like it as much when they are in Ravenclaw, or one of them is, or...I think I read one once where Scorpius was in Hufflepuff? Weird.
Griffinesque chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
This is a really great chapter! Please update.
tamara72 chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Wonderful chapter.
MysterySpot chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
Oh, I liked this story. Had I said that before? Anyway, I love the 'Astrology and Horoscores' chapter :D

Wait for another update!

LJ Fan chapter 17 . 9/23/2008
Ooh, good transition chapter. I really liked how the spell didn't work right. It was definitely unexpected, but a great touch. I can't wait to read more!
LJ Fan chapter 16 . 9/16/2008
This is going to be a really short review because my shift is over and I have to go home. I really like this story. I'm sort of slowly jumping on the Rose/Scorpious bandwagon (scorose, did you say?). This might push me on that side completely. I'm definitely interested to read more. Great story.
MysterySpot chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
Well, this story it's wonderfull, too ]
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
Jeez. Rose! What on Earth are you doing?

Well, awesome as usual, but as you said, a little short. I look forward to the next all the more now! :D

I'm at camp, so my reviews will probably be far and few between, but I'm trying my best!

beboldd chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
geez they fight ALOT

and then wen its all goin to be good again something else happens

i cant wait till the next chapter!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Sounds interesting.
tamara72 chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
update soon
beboldd chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
that was amazing!

at the beginning i was like "aw, how cutee..."

and the at the end i was so suprised!

i cant wait till the next update
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »