Reviews for All the King's Horses
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Yike! Not what I expected, I must say. Huh, and Sora-highly accredited universe-saving 'hero,' with a license and everything-is really not stepping up to the plate. Although, hah, "I can't do anything to your baddies, but mine are here all over again (and actually getting along after betraying and murdering each other, lol), and they can fuck you up even worse than yours can" is a premise you could do worse than. I liked Riku's difficult smile. Hee. I wonder how it compares to Sora's weird smile way back when. ; Why was Riku like that about the ship? He's been all over the cosmos by now.

On the topic of Sora's injury (and, for that matter, his attempt to fight the Hollow), I have to ask: what happened to his magic? Even if it's enough unlike kido that the air spell wouldn't shield him and the various attack spells wouldn't hurt the enemy, he should totally have been able to cast 'cure' on himself after having survived. I mean, if I had a serious wound and also healing magic, that'd be my first thought. Especially before rushing into a combat situation. 'Cause Sora's at least sixteen now and has spent much of the recent part of his life in target-rich environments. He's a freaking vet. And since magic works even when the Keyblade is unavailable, in the games, it seems to be pretty wide-aspect for combat purposes. Oh well. I never said he wasn't an idiot, but from my experience 'being Sora,' a 'cura' would be pretty much reflexive.

So what's the reasoning behind not playing him in context of game experience? I don't really know the KH fandom's conventions.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
i found this through the fanart on dA. and i must say... i'm hooked already. :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Okay...that's great and all...can we get a link?
KrioLynn chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
this is an awsomashus story, and to whoever finishes it, i hope it is a s good as the first caps were.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
would love to continue this for you but it seems it's already been taken up by someone else. it's a sign that I shouldn't take on any more projects then i have already.
Corralfur chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Can I have the notes and beginning of chapter four?
Painted-Purple chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
-Reads Announcement in tears- No! I did it again, I just started getting into a new story and its already been dropped. -Crys and paws at screen-

Anyways, even if you guys are drpoing it, it was awasome while it lasted. Also the Roxas and Hichigo interaction was the best. I hope someone picks this up for you guys, this idea just shouldnt stay down.

Loved it.

-PP
LeonaWriter chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
If someone else carries it on, will it still appear here? Or will you put up another announcement saying where it is?
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
this is interesting cant wait to see where it goes
animeXIII chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great hope you post more soon
animeXIII chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Great story cant wait of more
dragonmaiden50 chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
o...me likey. I did a parody for kingdom hearts and bleach on deviantart not that long ago and did the whole hichigo and roxas thing. I could totally picture their fight in my mind and think "AWESOME!". Getsuga Tensho vs. Firaga. hm...too bad the keyblade doesn't have an embodyment like zangetsu. that could get interesting. keep up the good work!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
I hope the new clothes of Roxas, becomes turned into energy, that becomes put into his redular clothes later on! I don't say that to be mean or bad, I've got full respect and sympathy for cross-dresser!

I just hope that Sora and Roxas merge together again, so that Sora could maybe learn how to gain Shinigami powers!

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Do you think that you could let Ichigo's "skull badge" act like some kind of a "Precious of Light", that could reveal the keyhole-shaped gate, for the universal pathway?

Or maybe let a Moggle appear in Urahara's shop, so Sora could by some Potions, Ether, and random kinds of items, and then let Sora give one ethe to Ichigo, so he can learn how to use Sora's kind of magic?

Anyway, good luck, and keep going!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Do you think that you could let Sora get a new Drive Form, which is based on the powers of Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Sado, Orihime, and Ishida?

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!