Reviews for The Bourne Reality
j chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
j
skatiefan chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
I know it has been a long time since you updated this but I am hoping that will change and you will finish this story and not leave us hanging especially since you stated in previous chapters that it was close to being completed. Please please..

Also maybe I missed it but does Jason feel remorse for pushing her to the ground and then the stuff that happened in this chapter and the previous one? Ok last attempt to plead the completion of this story please.
maya chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
please, update soonish!
Lisa chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
PLEASE FINISH!
Irishbrneyes chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
You cannot leave it like this! You have got to finish! PLEASE?!
Irishbrneyes chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Okay, I'm going to stop here in my reading to tell you that this story that you started is brilliant! I know it's not finished, but I started reading it anyway. I know it's been four years since an update, and this request is going to be lost in the ether, but please, this story is awesome and it needs an ending. Please?
loueel chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
when are you going to update this? its interesting...
lee chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
Uuuhhhhmmmm? Chapter 16?
SuperSciFi-Obssessed chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
really good!

love it soo much but is there gonna be an ending?

im like on the edge of my seat!

please let there be more chapters!
TragicBlossoms chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
Umm... update please? This is so good! Please, please, please!
Millster86 chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
This was brilliant. I just hope that you update sometime soon.
shadowcat012 chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
What the hell? I come across this incredibly raw story and it hasn't been updated in a year? The heavens must be punishing me for not writing my ENGW paper.

Your chapters may be short, but you pack so much important information in them that I gobbled them up like chocolate treats on Easter Sunday. Please, please, I'm begging you, ma'am, continue writing this story! It's just too good to be left unfinished! And to be left with him LEAVING! A stab to the heart, that is.
Leviathan of the Skies chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
omfg

please

i beg you

please update!

im dying to know what happened!

i cried a lot in the last chapter; poor nicky.

thankyou for writing and please update soon
PeetaPan45 chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
its kind of funny how she's listing all the things she hates about him at the end, and julia stiles, who plays Nikky in the movie, was in 10 things i hate about you, and that end part there was like her poem at the end of the movie. btw, i love the story so far :)
NotThatGrrl chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
Just read the latest chapters, wow talk about a plot twist, I so did not see a son in the picture. Well, I am definitely hooked again, hope you update soon!