Reviews for Edward's Mistake
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was great. I always love the stuff from EPOV if it's well written. This was very well written.
dolanabby99 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
DUDE I LOVED IT! FINISH IT! I WANT BELKLA TO BE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY PISSED AT HIM
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
wow. this is just accurate. exactly right. if i did not know better. i would have thought you were steph
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow, you're an amazing writer! I love everything I've read till now :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow. This was SO well-written and believably in character. You did a great job writing Edward and how his mind works, and I liked that you included Jasper and Emmett's bet, since we only heard about in the books, rather than saw them make the wager. Great story.
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Good perspective!
Patricia chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wow. soo sweet...

This story is pretty Edward.. :)
1 Twilighter chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was wonderful

you are a briliant writer
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I really liked this. I never really thought about what he would have gone through when she'd left him that message.
music-freakgirl14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw cute!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Ahaha. That's a nice bit in Eclipse. Excellent writing, by the way. Emmett and Jasper were particularly funny. I loved how you worked the bet into it. Thinking about it, that could be exactly what happened. Anyway, you're really good at Edward's POV.
Musehere chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was good. I wish you'd kept going a bit though. I wanted to see his surprise and compromise.
ilyjaypea chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
this was sos os sososos good please continue it! D
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
nice i liked it
Sohmakid chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Good chapter. Enjoyed it. Keep it up.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »